What is your favorite movie line???

Options

Replies

• CleanKim
    CleanKim Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” Practical Magic
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    "FRANKLY MY DEAR,I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" GONE WITH THE WIND
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    it's the f ing Catalina wine mixer.. -Step Brothers
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    "Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water...bam! A fuc&ing bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now, I ask ya, would you give a fuc& what kind of pants the son-of-a-bi$ch who shot you was wearing"?!~ My Cousin Vinny

LOVE this movie!!
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    "I'm not a smart man but I know what love is"-Forrest Gump
  • MCrome
    MCrome Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Live for nothing or die for something *RamBO *
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...

Labyrinth
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Is that a bed or a parade ground? Ah, a man would have to be a sprinter to catch his wife in a bed like that." Finney from The Quiet Man

Who would throw away a perfectly good dog!-- Ernest P. Worrell

Authentic Bulgarian Miak--Again Ernest

Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?-- Clark Griswold

We're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f-ing Kaye! --Again Clark
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    "You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off." ~Ice Age

"What if a customer comes in and my j***ing off gets him all sex nuts and re***d strong, and suddenly I'm fighting him off as he tries to jam my d**k in his mouth!" ~Clerks 2
  • ellekay22
    ellekay22 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "Oh no, Mr. Donutman! Who's trying to kill you?" "I dunno, but they better not." - Wayne's World
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Red: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.

Agreed, anything from Shawshank.

Also, anything from Tommy Boy.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli"-the godfather
    "I always tell the truth, even when I lie" -scarface
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    I don't go deep....

The whole baby Jesus grace exchange in Talladega Nights. In fact, every line in that movie is hilarious.
  • FitCurves444
    FitCurves444 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    “I’m gonna treat you so nice, you’re never gonna let me go.” Pretty Woman
  • ninelives58
    ninelives58 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Anything from Caddyshack. My hubby has about half a dozen from that movie that he uses ALL THE TIME, complete with Rodney Dangerfield impression.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

~

Dark Helmet: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Star.
    Lone Starr: What?
    Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
    Lone Starr: What's that make us?
    Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

~

Pretty much anything from Spaceballs, Men in Tights, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the Sandlot, and Twister....
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    "Oh God..." "Smith will suffice..." -Matrix Reloaded
    "Everything that has a begining has an end." Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
    "My precious..." -LOTR
    "ARRRRRGGGGGGGG" -Chewbacca in any Star Wars movie
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing...."-Darth , Star Wars: A New Hope
    "Snakes? Why did it have to be snakes?!" -Indiana Jones: Raiders
    "If you are Scottish Lord, than I am MICKEY MOUSE!"-Indiana Jones: Last Crusade
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    anything form Will Ferrell movies..
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Cher (Loretta) to Nicholas Cage (Ronnie) in Moonstruck: "SNAP OUTTA IT!!!" (right after he told her he loves her!)

ALSO: Cher as Loretta again: You're gonna die and I'm gonna come to your funeral in a red dress!

and who could forrget: Ben Stein: Bueller! Bueller! in Ferris Bueller's Day off!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    "I don't feel the need to explain my art to you, Warren." - Empire Records

"You'll be judged by a higher power for your sins."
    "Tom Cruise?" - Easy A

"It's not a purse. It's a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one." - The Hangover

Gina: Well "Sinead O'Rebellion." Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior.
    Debra: God, that is so clever. I swear you get smarter the shorter your skirt gets.
    Gina: And you get smarter the shorter your hair gets, so it's probably a good thing you went with that. It's a wonderful look for you darling. - Empire Records