May not seem much to you but I worked hard for it! (pics)

Options

Replies

• amy0975
    amy0975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! I would love to look like your beginning picture. Congratulations on your success. Isn't being a mom wonderful? I had my first one on my 35th bday. He will be 2 in Sept.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You're looking fabulous! It is "much"...don't discount yourself!! I was about your age when I had my son. He's now 4. You're in much better shape than I was when he turned 1! Congratulations to you.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Looking great
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you look awesome... and ur daughter is soo cute.... :)
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! and your daughter is just beautiful! You are so fit. Defiantly motivation.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Especially for those of us moms looking to lose the last 10 pounds and tone up.... :-)

Yes, people don't realize how DIFFICULT it really is to lose those last 5-10. They only hear 5-10 lbs and immediately say, Oh whatever you have nothing to worry about. Kinda frustrating, so I feel your pain!
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    It means very much! Each step to getting and staying healthy is a milestone! Congratulations to you on your success and you are beautiful!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You are beautiful! I would love to look like your beginning picture. Congratulations on your success. Isn't being a mom wonderful? I had my first one on my 35th bday. He will be 2 in Sept.

Thank you Amy, it is! I never wanted kids...but now that I have her....I can't even put into words how STUPID I was! LOL Congrats on ur lil ones :)
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    You can definitly tell the differance weight loss itself may not be that much but the BF percentage is definanly lower. (I can see your abs).
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    Wow! great job! You look amazing!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Freakin awesome!
  • JayChaGrammi
    Options
    Congrats, you have done VERY WELL!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!

It drives me crazy when people say "but I have kids"! I see no reason why moms who have birthed 1 or 10 babies can't look as great as you do! My mom always tells me to go easy on myself because I have 3 kids. So what! Doesn't mean I can't have the slammin' body that I had before. No more excuses!

Thanks for sharing!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Yeah, I can definitely see your hard work! I 2nd the person who said they'd love to have either of those figures... LOL

What did you do to get so toned?

Ripped in 30, P90X here and there, and I play Roller Derby.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You're looking fabulous! It is "much"...don't discount yourself!! I was about your age when I had my son. He's now 4. You're in much better shape than I was when he turned 1! Congratulations to you.

Well you're looking FAN-FRIGGEN-TASTIC now!!! Wooooohhhh!!!!
  • fpadojino
    fpadojino Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You and I have almost exactly the same goals - my littlest one is 5 months and I'm just starting out here with about 20-25 pounds to lose. Thanks for showing me the end result and giving me something to work for!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    awesome Definition!! Working on that right now!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!

It drives me crazy when people say "but I have kids"! I see no reason why moms who have birthed 1 or 10 babies can't look as great as you do! My mom always tells me to go easy on myself because I have 3 kids. So what! Doesn't mean I can't have the slammin' body that I had before. No more excuses!

Thanks for sharing!

Absolutely, GO FOR IT MOM'S!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Congratulations! You and I have almost exactly the same goals - my littlest one is 5 months and I'm just starting out here with about 20-25 pounds to lose. Thanks for showing me the end result and giving me something to work for!

I started when my baby was 5 mos old too! It took about 5 months to get there, so be patient and dilligent! :) You can do it!
  • ljmesa23
    ljmesa23 Posts: 9
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!