May not seem much to you but I worked hard for it! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!

The smile on your face and that precious little girl's face is all the validation that you need from anyone!!

If you worked your fanny off for any amount of weight, than it is worth it to you! Plus you have toned and lost inches, you can't weigh those. Congratulations!

AMEN!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Not much?!?! Are you kidding? This is one of the most amazing transformations I've read on success stories! You can definitely tell you worked damn hard. Your body is perfection!

Wow, hardly perfect...but THANK U SO MUCH!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Especially for those of us moms looking to lose the last 10 pounds and tone up.... :-)

Yes, people don't realize how DIFFICULT it really is to lose those last 5-10. They only hear 5-10 lbs and immediately say, Oh whatever you have nothing to worry about. Kinda frustrating, so I feel your pain!

I'm dealing with this now. You look absolutely amazing. I am motivated once again. Thank you for sharing your pics.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Girl...I have lost 122 pounds and I *KNOW* that you worked harder for that 17 than I did for at least my first 75. You are AMAZING!! Very inpsirational :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Girl...I have lost 122 pounds and I *KNOW* that you worked harder for that 17 than I did for at least my first 75. You are AMAZING!! Very inpsirational :)

Thank you...and WOW congrats on your phenominal loss!!!!
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love you to bits girl! You are an inspiration and I aspire to be like you when I am 38. Thanks for being soo supportive and your baby girl makes me smile everytime I see her in your profile...what a little sweetheart.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I wish I could comment back to everyone....THANK YOU SO MUCH...all of you, for your kind words and support! I'm getting a lot of people asking what all "i did" for my results so here goes: I started out on 1200 cal's for bout 2-3 months..then upped it to 1500 and am now on 1600. I always have a cheat day, ONLY ONE. Sometimes I eat back workout calories, sometimes I don't. I make my net cals almost never, lol, but I try. To get that final boost to make goal I started watching my carb intake. Most ppl do up to 100g a day...I'm a bit of an overachiever so I'm trying to stay within 25-35g a day..I do go over a bit some days. check out my diary. Workouts? I did Ripped in 30 first, then I've been doing P90X here and there, and I play Roller Derby. If you want it, you have to GO FOR IT and really be dedicated! NO CHEATING unless it's cheat day!! THE BEST DAY EVER!
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Well done girl =)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    "Doesn't look like much" my *kitten*! That is an amazing change! Congratulations!

Exactly!!! Girl you look freaking hot!! I wish I can get those abs one day!!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you would like to post more pics, I for one will happily lavish you with compliments lol!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at your abs! Great job!!!
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    WOW!!! That 17 lbs shows in many ways!!! You look awesome :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    May not be much to some, but it's the world to me!

From 138lbs in Dec 2011 (5 months after my baby) to now 121.5
    138to1215.jpg

I'm 38yo
    5'3.5
    My baby girl will be one next month!
    MOMMYNAVA5-2012.jpg
    "May not be much to some..."

i wanna know who these "some" are...cuz they're NUTS!!!!

you look amazing!!!!!!!

your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed and I would love to see how you do it?
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Not seem like much??

Hell that's an impressive REcomposition you've made! Awesome abdominal/oblique separation!
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Smoking hot girl!!There is a ton of tone there!!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can tell that you have worked extremely hard!! Those last pounds arethe hardest to lose!! Well done! Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us moms!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! DO SHARE YOUR WORKOUT SCHEDULE PLEASE!!!
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    You look awesome!! And your hard work shows big time! Your daughter is adorable :smile: Great job!
  • pxkjmeandmine
    Options
    You look great and it doesn't matter if it's one pound lost or 100 pounds lost it's a celebration of a great accomplishment. Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!