May not seem much to you but I worked hard for it! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You have proven to me that at 38ys I can look like a MILF if I wanna! WTG :-)

Uh, HELLZ YA!!!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look so fantastic! Good job!
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting such motivation!!! You look awesome!!!! Makes me wanna drop to the ground and crank out some push ups!

:smile:
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    You and your daughter are so precious. And your new beach body is wonderful !!! You should be proud . . . just think how healthy you are in the inside too!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You look great and it doesn't matter if it's one pound lost or 100 pounds lost it's a celebration of a great accomplishment. Congratulations!!!!

Well said! Thanks
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "Doesn't look like much" my *kitten*! That is an amazing change! Congratulations!
    ^^^^^^====. I second this response!!!!!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wow u look awesome... inspiration im 40 an 5'3" .. im thinking mayb one day...
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Being asked a lot how I 'did it', so i posted this blog today...figured I'd share it here too ;)

Since my Forum post on the Success Stories today, I've been asked several times my workout routine...here goes:

When I got SERIOUS and said THIS IS IT!!!

I started on the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD. I did the workout 5 days a week with two rest days for 4 weeks straight. I also went to Roller Derby practice twice a week and those practices are 2.5 to 3 hours long!
    * My diet during Ripped in 30: stuck to 1200 calories a day and didn't cheat at all.

Then I went on to try Jillian Michaels Shed and Shred..did that for a week and it bored me..so I stopped. Then I started Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs. I got an injury to the knee at a derby game and had to stop that before getting a full week in. All the while still attending my derby practices and playing two games a month.
    *My diet during this time: Upped them at some point to 1300, then 1500 and having ONE cheat day ONLY a week where I eat whatever I want.

I then decided to start P90X...first 3 weeks I did it religiously..but now I just pop any workout in..whichever I feel like doing. Also all the while still attending my derby practices and playing two games a month.
    *My diet during this time: Upped them again to 1600 + one cheat day.

A week before hitting goal I lowered my Carb intake to between 25-35 (sometimes go over a bit) per day!! I am now maintaining by doing this during the week and relaxing some over the weekend. I may go up to 150-200 carbs, sometimes more on Sat/Sun. And then back to the grind on Monday!

My final result is the after pic you saw !!

FOR NOW, til I can start working out at a gym with weights again!! Which will hopefully be next month when we move into a condo downtown with a gym in it!!! I'm sooo EXCITED to get back to strength training!!!

Oh and my derby team is 4-2 right now!!! Check us out www.dubcityderbygirls.com
    XOXOXO, Sh0ewh0re7!!!!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    May not seem like much ??? Holy Crap! You look amazing. Your definition is inspiring.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Definitely inspirational. Amazing. Amazing!!!!! Thank you for posting the pics and how you did it. I've been thinking derby sounds fun for a while now ;)
  • MrsAFR
    MrsAFR Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I hope that when I lose this excess weight I can start working on a achieving a body like yours!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be proud :)
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    i think i say it all for all moms out there. thank you so much for posting this. thank you for giving us the motivation and proof we can become "hot" once more... you look amzing!!!!
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! :D
  • PatPenney
    PatPenney Posts: 16
    Options
    May not seem like much to you? it looks like those abs were chiseled from granite! Way to go!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Definitely inspirational. Amazing. Amazing!!!!! Thank you for posting the pics and how you did it. I've been thinking derby sounds fun for a while now ;)

If you're thinking about it....DO IT!!! it's SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    May not seem like much to you? it looks like those abs were chiseled from granite! Way to go!

HAHAHAAAA...not so much...but I'll take it! Thanks :)
  • leanneb205
    leanneb205 Posts: 76
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Well Done
    I'd be happy if I had your before pic! :)
  • shanjen27
    shanjen27 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself, you look AMAZING! Very beautiful, you & your baby girl :smile: You are a great example of how hard work pays off! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!