Ladies, which would you do first? Pnahandle or strip?

Options
JPod279
JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
So I ran an errand at lunch and saw this chick on the street corner with a sign asking for 50 cents. I briefly checked her out and decided she could dance at a local esstablishment that I once was tricked into visiting that, well, let's just say doesn't hire the metro area's best talent, and still be better looking than half the dancers. Plus, she would be making at least double what she was asking per customer. As another bonus, it is on it's way to over 100 here again, so she would at least be inside in the airconditioning.

So, if you hit absolute rock bottom, would you panhandle first or strip first?

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Panhandling can be very lucrative if you're good at it. I'm not sure I'd be ok with the 100 degree weather though. Anyway, who said she doesn't do both?
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I would strip. I like to dance so why not get paid for it.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Strip... bet I'd be good at it too lmao!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Panhandling is big business. I got approached this weekend by a guy on his iPhone. I declined. *eyeroll*

Personally, I'd do a million other things first before either of these. But strip would win if these were my last two choices
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'd sell oranges at intersections...
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I don't think I would or could strip. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that for anybody but my boyfriend, and even if I didn't have a boyfriend I feel like it would just be a bunch of guys sizing me up and thinking about f*cking me. I already get uncomfortable when I get cat called walking down the street in regular clothes.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Strip
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    strip
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    If I had the body, strip. Panhandling would be much more embarrassing to me.

Besides, who doesn't like boobies.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    pseudo strip. there is a place in NJ where the waitresses are in bras/ panties, when the lights go off and on they get topless and the guys pay to get their pics taken with them. i'd do that. BIG BIG money!!! my roommate made hundreds of dollars doing that every. single. night!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

For the win.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Bump, to see what my lady pals would say.

Even though its common knowledge that panhandlers make as much as a min. Wage worker, isn't that sad?
  • ehwhittington
    Options
    Strip. I'm sure there are at least a handful of guys in the bar who would pay to look at this!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    I saw a nice looking gal outside of sprouts the other week panhandling I thought girl as good as you look you dont need to be out in the heat.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Strip, I think I will be able to get more money than begging for money.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Strip while panhandling...
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I would rather strip than panhandle...
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

gays
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Strip till I can get my roster together and fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a madam. :tongue:
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Strip.

I hope my stellar boobs would make up for my lack of rhythm. :blushing: