Ladies, which would you do first? Pnahandle or strip?

Options

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    STRIP! I think I got skilz that would make me some money!
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    in my current body? panhandling. i wouldnt get hired to strip right now. but if i was thinner (or fitter whatever) then i would consider it. i dont think i have much rhythm but im doing great in zumba even though i mess up alot LMAO so im sure i could figure it out.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Show me where the pole is ...
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    If I had the body, strip. Panhandling would be much more embarrassing to me.

Besides, who doesn't like boobies.

gays

some of them like them still lmao its vajayjays that scared them... (jk)
  • christinet8504
    Options
    Strip. At least Id have one more good reason to keep in shape :)
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    I would strip.... that way I would at least feel like I had earned it. :laugh:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hmm... is bikini bar an option? I have a friend who used to strips, and the stories I've heard... well... I'm sure I'd lose a small piece of soul if I started stripping.
  • gypsycoyote
    Options
    I've done both - panhandled and stripped. I loved being a dancer, and panhandling always made me feel... icky. I felt bad doing it, but situations prevented me from getting a job - the town I was in did not like pregnant women, and any place I applied denied me work.

When I was a dancer, I felt good about myself. I loved myself at that point, even though I was 20 pounds overweight. I was also working out daily and getting my body into better shape. I lost 5 pounds in 3 days of dancing for a total of 12 hours. It was amazing. And once I get my body back down, I plan on finding a clean and respectable establishment to dance at, even if it is just dancing and not stripping.

It is all individual, I know more women who flip out at the notion of dancing for money, many of them say it is the same as prostitution - even though guys are not allowed to touch the girls, and doing anything physical outside of the club with a patron could get you fired and charges brought against you...

I am a full believer that you can retain your morals, as long as being topless or nude infront of others is not an issue... I know girls who work at the shadiest clubs but are clean, sober and amazing people. It is all about willpower whether you let anything influence you or not.
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, there's more dignity in stripping so you can hand over those big clear heels and g-strings and I'll be on my way.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'd sell oranges at intersections...

YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR FOR RENO.... HEAVY ON THE ASSADOR ;)
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Hmm... is bikini bar an option? I have a friend who used to strips, and the stories I've heard... well... I'm sure I'd lose a small piece of soul if I started stripping.

Strippers have no souls......... :tongue: I kid I kid
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a Florida Vacation thread.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Strip.

I don't like the sun
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'd sell oranges at intersections...

YOU ARE AN AMBASSADOR FOR RENO.... HEAVY ON THE ASSADOR ;)

Just the way I like it...
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Strip while panhandling. People would either pay me for taking my clothes off or pay me to put them back on again with a quickness. Either way, it would be a win/win for me. :glasses:

If I'm honest, though - panhandling over stripping any day of the week if it came down to one of those two options being the only way to put food on the table.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Strip for sure.
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Strip, at least I can go home at night and know that I busted my *kitten* (literally) to put food on the table.
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    pole dancing is a GREAT workout and I have a nice complextion, a nice butt.. so Im going to have to go with Strip LOL
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have any moral apprehension to doing either, but I'd probably make better use of my time stripping.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Panhandle, save up the money for dance lessons, then strip.