SEXY WORKOUT CLOTHES

Options
Hey Ladies! I want some sexy workout clothes like the hot b*tches of BodyRockTV, TurboFire, etc... Any suggestions?!

Replies

• mumof5
    mumof5 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Lorna Jane - are you an AUSIE???

just be careful - I have this girl at the gym I go to, she wears sexy cloths, she looks hot, she about 25, her make up
    is so thick it drips all over the benches and her form
    is so bad it looks plain rediculous! looks the part when she walks in, we're all laughing at her by the time she walks out!! I say earn sexy, one piece at a time ;)

just my opinion..,,
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Lisa from bodyrock wears a lot of lululemon.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Lululemon! Best investment, EVER! I don't just wear them to sweat in, I wear them in public!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    believe it or not, old navy has some cute stuff. so does under armor.

I woudnt have have an issue wearing sexy stuff to work out in, i just cant see spending lululemon prices. I sweat a lot and some days I work out twice a day. i really can't justify spending that much for something i'm going to dirty up after 1 use and have to wash. more washings = more wear and tear
  • coachlindsey954
    coachlindsey954 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lorna Jane - are you an AUSIE???

just be careful - I have this girl at the gym I go to, she wears sexy cloths, she looks hot, she about 25, her make up
    is so thick it drips all over the benches and her form
    is so bad it looks plain rediculous! looks the part when she walks in, we're all laughing at her by the time she walks out!! I say earn sexy, one piece at a time ;)

just my opinion..,,

Not an Ausie...

I workout at home. Want the sexy outfits so I work harder to look better in them. More motivation. Plus, my husband would just die over stuff like that :blushing:
  • coachlindsey954
    Options
    Lisa from bodyrock wears a lot of lululemon.

Thanks! I'll check it out
  • coachlindsey954
    Options
    believe it or not, old navy has some cute stuff. so does under armor.

I woudnt have have an issue wearing sexy stuff to work out in, i just cant see spending lululemon prices. I sweat a lot and some days I work out twice a day. i really can't justify spending that much for something i'm going to dirty up after 1 use and have to wash. more washings = more wear and tear

Wouldn't have ever thought of Old Navy... Thanks!

Yah, I've found some stuff but it's quite expensive to sweat in... Not my style. I like to look good at a great price
  • coachlindsey954
    Options
    Lululemon! Best investment, EVER! I don't just wear them to sweat in, I wear them in public!

Great! Thank you!!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    To each her own. Looking sexy is the furthest thing from my mind. I do like fun colors, but by the time I'm done with a workout I'm sweaty, my hair looks like it went thru a sprinkler, and my kids tell me I smell bad. Mission accomplished for me.
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the fact my boobs would cause damage, I would work out in my nothings!
  • scubachick2287
    Options
    I checked out the Lululemon website and I was not impressed. The only item I might order from them would be a nice yoga mat. I have found sexier workout wear at Kohls, JC Penney, and Victorias Secret. Nothing wrong with wanting to feel sexy. I like fitted work out clothes because they are usually better for moisture wicking and preventing chaffing. Good luck!
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    When I work out I work out. I want no distractions. I could care less about looking sexy when I work out. What I want to do is SWEAT.

LOL I love it. Totally agree. However, if the women want to look good while doing so, I have no complaints.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! Only women would care about looking sexy during a workout. I use the oldest and ugliest T-shirts, shorts, and socks I have to work out. And they never match.

Why sweat into nice, expensive clothes????

LOL
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    Did you look at Ebay? You can get soooo many things for way cheaper than a regular store. Quite exciting.
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    VSX, Lululemon (pants may not look cute... but on your bootie will look awesome) and JNL ( jennife nicole lee fitness)
  • WiegandS
    WiegandS Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sexy + Quality= Lululemon
  • NurseCarolyn2014
    Options
    Nothing wrong with looking decent when you work out. For me, it motivates me to work harder and get better results. Personally, If I dress like a slob I'm gonna feel lazy........whatever works for you I guess :)