TOPIC: Ready to Rock it! - 12 Week Challenge (CLOSED GRP)

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
WELCOME TO OUR "Ready to Rock it!" CHALLENGE!!! Please bookmark it, into your browser, so you can find us again. :-)

Sometime between Friday morning and Monday morning, please come back with this format filled out.

Name/ real name:

Current Weight:
Challenge Goal Weight:

07/02:
07/09:
07/16:
07/23:
08/06: <<<mini goal weight>>>
08/13:
08/20:
08/27:
09/03: <<<mini goal weight>>>
09/10:
09/17:
09/24:
10/01: <<<challenge goal weight>>>

You will post this format, with your new weight, every week, on the thread. Your weigh in needs to be here no later than noon PST on Mondays. Later than that, your info won't be included on that week's chart. Please always use the format, to make it easier for me to find you on my chart. :-) We have A LOT OF PEOPLE so I really need your help with this!! If you don't want to set mini goals, that's up to you. I'm a really informal host. The thread will be pretty easy going, with a great group of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure here. One negative... If you miss 3 weigh ins in a row, you will be dropped from the chart that third week.

What I do with the above format is save it in a doc so I can just add to it every week and then copy and paste it into the thread. Easy!

We will have at least one mini challenge every week. After the first week, it will be given by one of our biggest losers. If you don't want to do the challenges, no problem!

One mean thing... For July 2nd ONLY, if your weigh in isn't in by noon PST, I will be giving your spot to someone else. It just seems fair to me that if a person can't show up for the very first weigh in that someone else should have a chance to join.

Again... Welcome!!! Thanks so much for joining this challenge!

P.S. No, I will not be making this into a group.

Sample1-1.jpg

Replies