Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I love cheeseburgers.
  • dolldreams
    dolldreams Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love it! I hate when women (or men for that matter) are mistreated.

It hurts the same whether thin or thick.
  • jmobashrn11
    jmobashrn11 Posts: 120
    Options
    I agree so wholeheartedly!

I've been the skinny girl and now I'm the chubby girl, and I've gotten railed on for both types of bodies. Women as a gender have got to stop tearing each other down.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Have I told you lately that I love you? No? Well, I love you.

Also, to actually reply to the post. I have a friend who is 4'9" and 84 lbs. She's naturally skinny and she looks fine at the weight she is. She doesn't starve herself and she doesn't strive to be that thin, she just is. One day, she and I were at an amusement park when a 30-40 year old man approached her and said to her "You look absolutely disgusting, eat a cheeseburger." We were in middle school at the time, so she was really sensitive anyway, but she cried the rest of the day. Yeah, most people would argue that thinner women have less troubles than heavier women, but that's not the point. An insult is an insult, regardless of your size.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Yeah, most people would argue that thinner women have less troubles than heavier women, but that's not the point. An insult is an insult, regardless of your size.

Exactly. It degrades all of us as women to be judged for our body size - even if skinnier women are more favoured in society, slagging them off won't make fatties more accepted. Even if it did, the tables would turn again. The only way out is to break the cycle.

Women are worth so much more than our bodies, and judging any women on her body means we are all judged for our bodies.

Great mean girls quote,

"Calling someone fat won't make you any skinnier"

it applies to so many things on so many levels...
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options

Also, to actually reply to the post. I have a friend who is 4'9" and 84 lbs. She's naturally skinny and she looks fine at the weight she is. She doesn't starve herself and she doesn't strive to be that thin, she just is. One day, she and I were at an amusement park when a 30-40 year old man approached her and said to her "You look absolutely disgusting, eat a cheeseburger." We were in middle school at the time, so she was really sensitive anyway, but she cried the rest of the day. Yeah, most people would argue that thinner women have less troubles than heavier women, but that's not the point. An insult is an insult, regardless of your size.

That's despicable. What an a$$hat. I would have had a few choice words to anyone who said something like that to me or anyone I was with.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

That's despicable. What an a$$hat. I would have had a few choice words to anyone who said something like that to me or anyone I was with.

I can almost guarantee that if she were the same height and about 250 lbs, and that guy said something to her, one of the bystanders would have stepped in too.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I ate two cheeseburgers today. Yesterday and the day before, I had a double cheeseburger on each day.

IIFYM son.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I ate this for dinner, jelly?

Italian grilled cheese burger, 2 garlic bread, asiago fresco and pancetta grilled cheeses for buns, a 8.5 oz patty topped with some lombardo peppers and pesto

20120626_181832.jpg
    20120626_181946.jpg
    20120626_182040.jpg
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    cheeburger not just for lady. also for man too.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Love it. I'm a fan of a clothes for larger ladies and they posted a pic yesterday that said 'Real men love curves. Only dogs like bones' I was horrified. I don't need to put other women down to feel good about myself! Thankfully all but one of the comments said the same and it was taken down.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I wish I was eating a cheeseburger.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    don't like peppers, and although I like my steak raw I like my burgers cooked a bit more than that :P
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I love cheeseburgers.

me too.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    cheeburger not just for lady. also for man too.

NO. ALL OURS. GO AWAY. NO CHEESEBURGER FOR MAN. GIVE ALL CHEESEBURGER TO ME.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,523 Member
    Options
    Eat at least one cheeseburger a week.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Hate when insensitive people say this crap.

The hatred and remarks are on both sides. Someone always has to make a remark about another persons body. She's too skinny she's too fat he's too small he's on steroids her breasts are too big her breasts are so small.

Shut up.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ugh! I know! I get so irritated when a photo of a thin girl gets such nasty remarks! Can you imagine if someone posted a pic of a thick girl and anyone responded with "OOh gross!" or "feed her a salad!" You would get crucified! I've come to the conclusion that it's just jealousy. Let em keep hating and they can keep the comments and cheeseburgers to themselves.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Ive dealt with this my entire life. My parents are both tall and lanky. I really had no choice in the matter. People can be dix.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    you had me at "cheeseburger"