Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I double fist my cheeseburgers :-)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    cheeburger not just for lady. also for man too.

NO. ALL OURS. GO AWAY. NO CHEESEBURGER FOR MAN. GIVE ALL CHEESEBURGER TO ME.

i fight you for it. CHEEBURGER FIGHT!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I like cheese burgers. Cheese burgers are a choice though. I enjoy putting willies in my mouth too, but only when I want to, not when a stranger on the internet tells me to :P
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's awesome Bahahaha!
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm weird... I don't care for burgers! Show me a good spicy Indian curry any day of the week though haha
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options
    I'm weird... I don't care for burgers! Show me a good spicy Indian curry any day of the week though haha

Not that weird here, curry is the UKs favourite dish!
    One of the Indian take aways down the road from me literally does the best Indian (well, western-indian) food everrrrr
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    cheeburger not just for lady. also for man too.

NO. ALL OURS. GO AWAY. NO CHEESEBURGER FOR MAN. GIVE ALL CHEESEBURGER TO ME.

:laugh:
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Had Canyon burger this afternoon- burger with cheese, bacon and bbq sauce. Plus onion rings. But was only able to eat 1/2 of it.
  • hbunting86
    Options
    Haha yeah I miss a decent UK takeaway Indian... NZ is rubbish for that - Kiwis tend to eat butter chicken and it's too creamy and icky for me. I need HEAT!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

One of the Indian take aways down the road from me literally does the best Indian (well, western-indian) food everrrrr

And cheeseburgers are America's favorite dish!

I love curry though. It's a lot better than a cheeseburger, any day.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    Options

And cheeseburgers are America's favorite dish!

I love curry though. It's a lot better than a cheeseburger, any day.

It depends where you go. I've only ever had Indian food from the place near mine, and very occasionally wetherspoons, so when I got an Indian take away in Ayr I was horrified at how disgusting it was. It was literally like lumpy flour mixed with oil and yellow food colouring, with some lumps of tasteless chicken swimming in it....ug.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I love indian food too!! But sometimes only a burger will do.
  • hbunting86
    Options
    Lol now I'm trying to remember the last time I actually ate a burger. I think it was when I left the UK - so 18 months ago.... :noway:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I ate this for dinner, jelly?

Italian grilled cheese burger, 2 garlic bread, asiago fresco and pancetta grilled cheeses for buns, a 8.5 oz patty topped with some lombardo peppers and pesto

20120626_181832.jpg
    20120626_181946.jpg
    20120626_182040.jpg

holy hell that looks good :love: Too bad no one tells me to eat cheese burgers. No one ever pays me in Trident gum either :sad:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I ate this for dinner, jelly?

Italian grilled cheese burger, 2 garlic bread, asiago fresco and pancetta grilled cheeses for buns, a 8.5 oz patty topped with some lombardo peppers and pesto

20120626_182040.jpg

Raw hamburger...not the best idea.... still looks damned tasty though :)
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I agree so wholeheartedly!

I've been the skinny girl and now I'm the chubby girl, and I've gotten railed on for both types of bodies. Women as a gender have got to stop tearing each other down.

It's true... one can't win either way. Turn to them and say "okay then, devise my diet and exercise routine until I fit your perfect standards. It'll be me and you one on one every day for the next 6 months plus. No? Okay, then shut the F*K up." <in the most sarcastic biting tone one can muster. :)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    :heart: this. I hate seeing those comments on Pinterest!!
  • Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    A "bigger" friend keeps telling me to "eat a cheesecake"... it annoys the F*&# out of me. I've worked hard for what I've lost. Yes, I was smaller than her when I started, and yes, I intend to get a little bit smaller still - and there's NOTHING she can do or say to change that.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    While I've never actually said that to anyone before, I have to say I actually do find some women's figures to be upsetting because it isn't healthy. I'm not talking just skinny. I'm talking see every rib, see every vertebra, hip bones jutting out... I'm talking women who are truly starving themselves. It doesn't make me jealous. It's scary.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I ate two cheeseburgers today. Yesterday and the day before, I had a double cheeseburger on each day.

IIFYM son.
    I had a fried catfish po boy.....:drinker: