Foods that you have a particular way of eating...

Options
For me...
I count anything that has multiple colors (ie skittles or mms) and make them all even FIRST and then eat 1 of each color until they're all gone (maintaining an equal number of each)

Uum I have to eat hot foods before cold ones because I don't like lukewarm foods

I MUST string my string cheese

I have to separate sandwich cookies (ie oreos or nutter butters)

Replies

• jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    oooh God....
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    if i'm eating a banana... after i eat about half of it.. i ALWAYS take the other half out of the skin and hold it on its own while i finish it.. i have NO idea why..

i don't ever mix food on my fork.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I don't really have weird ways of eating food...but I'll share something my son does that grosses me out to no end...he likes to dip his chicken nuggets in one of the following: applesauce (which isn't overly horrid); pudding (:sick:) or a Frosty from Wendy's...
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    - I like raw hot dogs.

- When I eat an eggroll I tend to eat the inside of it and then the outiside.

- If I have a cookie, cracker, chips.. I like the number to be even.

- Skittles, M&Ms, etc., I like to eat by colors.

- When eating cake I like to save the frosting for last, who doesn't?

- When eating cake and ice cream I like to mush them together.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I don't really have weird ways of eating food...but I'll share something my son does that grosses me out to no end...he likes to dip his chicken nuggets in one of the following: applesauce (which isn't overly horrid); pudding (:sick:) or a Frosty from Wendy's...

My boyfriend's daughter does this. She had me try it and it actually tastes pretty good.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

My boyfriend's daughter does this. She had me try it and it actually tastes pretty good.

I'm so glad he's not alone, LOL! I honestly don't care HOW he eats stuff; as long as he eats it. He's WAY more picky than I am & I didn't think that was possible.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    For me...
    I count anything that has multiple colors (ie skittles or mms) and make them all even FIRST and then eat 1 of each color until they're all gone (maintaining an equal number of each)

OH MY GOSH I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!

In addition, I need to finish them in rainbow order.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    i can't remember the last time i heated up leftovers....i love cold leftovers! especially pasta, pizza, and soup!
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options

nuggets dipped in frosty = awesome
    fries dipped in frosty = awesome
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    i can't remember the last time i heated up leftovers....i love cold leftovers! especially pasta, pizza, and soup!

Cold pizza makes the BEST breakfast some days (depending on the pizza, of course).
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I eat salads very specifically... I eat all the lettuce until there's an even amount of everything.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    corn on the cob-kernel by kernel, one at a time
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    For me...

I do that too!

With gummy bears I will eat the head off one colour & the bottom of another colour & stick them together to make a new bear.

I must drink chocolate milk with a straw but will not drink white milk with one.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    For me...

Uum I have to eat hot foods before cold ones because I don't like lukewarm foods

I MUST string my string cheese

I have to separate sandwich cookies (ie oreos or nutter butters)

separate chex mix by item, eat one from each pile until gone.
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have to eat m&ms in pairs, but they can't be the same color.

I have to string my string cheese

I separate sandwich cookies

My food absolutely CANNOT be touching on my plate. I hate things all piled together! The only things that can be mixed together are casseroles.

And I generally do not like leftovers (thank goodness my husband does)!
  • scatgash
    scatgash Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Peeling the skin off grapes with my teeth before eating them is a weird one of mine
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Can't do cold leftovers...no no no.

Fries in frostys = winning!!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    when i eat chocolate coated anything i take the chocolate coating off first and eat it by itself.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    You know me my love. I will only lick cookie butter from back to front :-)
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I peel Swiss rolls apart and eat them layer by layer. Oooh, god, it's been awhile since I had one.