Had to share my excitement with someone...

Options

Replies

• tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Yor doing AWESOME!! Keep it up. You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    you are doing fantastic
  • CrazyLegsMgee
    CrazyLegsMgee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep the momentum going.
  • googsgirl
    googsgirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Keep going! You are so young and you have so much life ahead of you to enjoy as a fit ,young woman!
    take it on! You have accomplished so much already!! amazing!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    amazing job!!!!!! keep it up!! And you have the prettiest blue eyes, by the way! lol that's the first thing i noticed! Keep up the great work!
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Keep kicking *kitten*! You'll get there before you know it!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can already see a big difference! Keep up the good work girl! You are doing an amazing job!!! WTG!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deltafliers
    Deltafliers Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You keep this up and you'll be in the 200's in no time... and as far away as it may seem sometimes, you will break into ONEderland after that.

I wholeheartedly applaud you for taking this step in reclaiming your life. Keep on kickin' *kitten*!!!!

I so agree! And when you get to where you are going you can look back and remember you had the gumption and perservered, and it paid off!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're are doing and awesome job!
  • whitneyas
    whitneyas Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration to those on MFP as well as your daughters! We never know what we can do until we try- I need to try harder, thank you for the reminder!
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    I see a big difference around your belly and also in your face. You are doing wonderfully! And you should be proud that your'e teaching your children how to be healthy by example. Congratulations!
  • MandyJaneRose
    MandyJaneRose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude so much, and you look great! You can already see a big difference. Keep pushing yourself! You have lots to be proud of. :D
  • Nickiii_123
    Nickiii_123 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I noticed your smile in your last few photos are much more "smiley". You look so much happier! Congrats on your weight loss and keep working hard, you're doing something right :)
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You go, Girl! That's awesome!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! You are an inspiration - keep up the amazing work!
  • smileyface_2510
    Options
    First Of all I wanna say CONGRATS!! All that hard work is paying off! Keep it up hun!!
  • fitsebtownmama
    fitsebtownmama Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome, I am totally going to think of how hard you are working on days that I need motivation, your hard work is paying off! Great job!
  • Kimlp85
    Kimlp85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job,, stay motivated and keep up the excellent work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!