HELP:I just ate a whole pizza by myself

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    No worries. Pizza is a negative calorie food. Be sure to log your burn.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    The only shame is that it was pizza hut and not Dominos.

Seriously don't beat yourself up. If I had gone as long as you without cheating, I would have eaten a pizza, a half gallon of ice cream, and probably a small wandering pet.

Dominos is theeee best.

eww on both pizzas. although i am a pizza snob from new york so none of that chain crap LOL. i kid...:laugh:

Having lived in New York for several years and in Florida for many years, I can honestly tell you that, without a doubt, the best "NY style" pizza is not to be found in NY, but on Cocoa Beach, Florida. Trust me, Grimaldi's and Lombardi's would hang their heads in shame.
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Make sure you avoid anything else with sodium today. Drink plenty of water to help flush out the sodium
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Good lord, Man Up Becky! You're a TWENTY -ONE YEAR OLD DUDE!! Your kind eats like that every weekend! Just get over it, and get back on the fitness track tomorrow, this is not the end of it all for you, really...
  • dawnj87
    dawnj87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    is sodium level very important??? if yes then why????... i never knew that:mad:

Is this a joke? because Sodium affects your heart in so so many ways.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I did this yesterday and went over 1200 by about 200 or so calories. I didn't put on weight over night, you're good :wink:
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    When I am really hungry, I try to eat a big portion of veggies first - helps take up some room so I don't eat as much of the rest of the

uhm.. veggies are, in most cases, pure carbs.
    and....?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    One high sodium day is not going to kill you, relax. The worst that will happen is that you'll wake up bloated tomorrow. Pound the water, and move on with your day.

Btw: your screen name makes me want Dairy Queen
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I can haz pizza?

on a real - balance it out tomorrow. dont eat tons of calories or fat and work your BUTT off.
    you'll be fine.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    lol. This is a super old post :)
  • Sweetums71
    Sweetums71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes it is possible, made a whole McCain thin crust pizza, ate it all to myself last night. It is the thin crust that keeps it under the calories. Pizza is food and for me with blood pressure already up there (on meds) the sodium does make a difference.. I was encouraged however to hear that today's zero movement on the scale is really more about the water retention.

Forgot about that. I am staying the heck away from chinese take out if this is the result. Relax have fun and enjoy the new you.
  • KRG72
    KRG72 Posts: 9
    Options
    Been there Done that myself, for me was about 3 months ago, it happens. Just pick yourself back up, and just remember tomorrow is another day. New day to start over. Try not to be so hard on yourself, we all slip up sometimes
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    You're under your calories? No worries then.
  • stsanche
    stsanche Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When I was logging my Domino's splurge last week, I found that the thin crust was higher in cal than the hand tossed variety. I used the Domino's website since I couldn't find the specific pizza I had. Weird?
  • gleblanc70065
    gleblanc70065 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Remember that hydration is the key. Lots of water. Thirst sends a signal that the body is hungry. Drink lots of water so it is less likely to happen. Except that failure will happen. We are not perfect. Make the next right decision and get back on track. Also, starving can stop the body from losing weight. A binge like this can actually jump start the metabolism.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I EAT A WHOLE NY STYLE PIZZA BY MYSELF every fri or sat (its my reward for suffering all week) and Ive lost 85 pounds, I need that cheat day to make the rest worth it... dont worry...be happy ; 0

What made you comment on a thread from 8 months ago???:noway:
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Well, you're not going to die from it or anything. Being the weight I am, I've eaten MANY entire pizzas by myself. It's a bad thing to do, but not something that has to be your downfall. Just relax, and try not to do that again. You might gain a pound or two, but you'll get rid of it very easily if you stay on track. Next time you want pizza hut try to limit yourself to a personal pan, and eat a large salad with it (homemade, so you can make it low-cal).
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options

please use google, there are way too many bad things that come from high sodium. Stroke is just a starter...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

please use google, there are way too many bad things that come from high sodium. Stroke is just a starter...

Yea, if you're middle aged and sitting on the couch all day. The OP is 21. Not sure if he's active or not though because his profile is private.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    When I was logging my Domino's splurge last week, I found that the thin crust was higher in cal than the hand tossed variety. I used the Domino's website since I couldn't find the specific pizza I had. Weird?

Same for Papa John as far as I know.