Been here.........

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
8 months today. I have been really messing up as of lately, but I have made up my mind that as of today September 1,2009, that I will stop messing up and going over my calories and that I will do this, I will not let this thing defeat me, I will make it to my goal if it takes me forever but I WILL do this. I know that this is probably not a success but I had to put it somewhere. Anyways thanks for reading. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

thanks I will :flowerforyou:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    46 down is amazing. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!:happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    You can do this Laura. You have come this far and you know how it works.

Keep it up!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You can do this Laura. You have come this far and you know how it works.

Keep it up!

thanks, I can do this and I will do this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    8 months today. I have been really messing up as of lately, but I have made up my mind that as of today September 1,2009, that I will stop messing up and going over my calories and that I will do this, I will not let this thing defeat me, I will make it to my goal if it takes me forever but I WILL do this. I know that this is probably not a success but I had to put it somewhere. Anyways thanks for reading. :flowerforyou:

I would say 46 pounds lost is a success! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I have to agree that 46lbs is a huge success so far. Good job on recommitting yourself! You always offer words of encourgement and I hop:drinker: e we can do the same for you! You can do this!!!:happy:
  • virginiakatie
    Options
    you're doing awesome, 46 pounds is incredible and your beautiful smile says it all!!
    Keep up the good work... today is the start of a NEW day :)
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    You can do it, Hun! Look at your success already. 46 lbs is a huge success!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    keep workin at it - you can do it! set your mind to it and do it!
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    8 months for me also Laura. I think your doing great. I haven't gone over cals (ever since joining)and continue to exercise daily and still having trouble hitting my goal. loose 2 gain 2 back.....oh well what ever, if we stick with it we will all make it someday. never goes as fast as we would like but heck we're healthier anyways! never surrender my friend :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    tnanks everyone for all the very kind and encouraging words, I really appreciate it so much and that is why I love this site so much. I will do this, I have made up my mind today that I will not eat over my calories and I haven't so far, and I won't. I did my exercise early this morning after I took my daughter Anna to school, I am proud of myself and I love how being proud of myself makes me feel. :flowerforyou:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Remember your tag. We don't fight our battles alone. :flowerforyou:
    tnanks everyone for all the very kind and encouraging words, I really appreciate it so much and that is why I love this site so much. I will do this, I have made up my mind today that I will not eat over my calories and I haven't so far, and I won't. I did my exercise early this morning after I took my daughter Anna to school, I am proud of myself and I love how being proud of myself makes me feel. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Remember your tag. We don't fight our battles alone. :flowerforyou:

that's right, thanks Ivy, I have God on my side and with Him all things are possible and I can do all things thru Him.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!