Confessions

Options

Replies

• jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    If I weigh myself, and then fart....i will weigh again. Hell, I could have lost weight.

hilarious !
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    It is finally raining here in Iceland so no exercise for me, I get way too lazy when the rain bursts out
    On top of that I´m eating chicken, rice and SWEET AND SOUR sauce :ohwell: ....shame on me.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    If I weigh myself, and then fart....i will weigh again. Hell, I could have lost weight.

LMAO
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I stayed up late watching a movie on the Lifetime channel.... Checking my man-status today. :grumble:

Check your wallet. We pulled that and burned it in your sleep while you dreamed about having a flat tire in the rain, and a stranger stops to help you push it into a barn, while your wicked step mother plotted to kill you for your money you didn't know existed in the beach house you always dreamed of..... something, something, something, crying while eating ice cream.

Man card revoked. :sad:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Going to happy hour with a girlfriend tonight . . . going to drink a lot of wine . . . will probably lose count and only log half of it. so whatever you guys see in my diary tonight . . . double it. thanks.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Justin Beiber just started playing on my phone, and I DIDN'T hit next :noway: :blushing:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    i had 5 M&M's last night that I didn't log
  • reneeeeeh
    reneeeeeh Posts: 54
    Options
    I spend more time on MFP than I do on Facebook...
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I secretly like the Bee Gees
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I've been going for a ~1 mile walks in the middle of the work day on most days. I don't log these walks and I'm not eating back the exercise calories.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    OK, I confess.
    That fire 13 years ago?
    In spite of all my denials, I did it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I masticate way more than I should.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

BRILLIANT. :laugh:
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    last night i ate half of a cake, it was redvelvet. safe to say my sweet tooth is gonna be cured for a long timeeee
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be in love with my engaged neighbor. :embarassed:
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    I may or may not be in love with my engaged neighbor. :embarassed:

I hear ya girl. I may or may not be a married woman with a HUGE crush on a friend, lol.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I stayed up late watching a movie on the Lifetime channel.... Checking my man-status today. :grumble:

Check your wallet. We pulled that and burned it in your sleep while you dreamed about having a flat tire in the rain, and a stranger stops to help you push it into a barn, while your wicked step mother plotted to kill you for your money you didn't know existed in the beach house you always dreamed of..... something, something, something, crying while eating ice cream.

Man card revoked. :sad:

Ummm... I seeyou watched it too, or at least know about that channel.... Ok Dude... hand it over! :laugh:
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I ate 800 calories over my daily limit yesterday. Not disgusted like I thought I would be though, but I also hadn't eaten dinner in 2 nights prior to that.
  • Ali_TSO
    Options
    I had nacho cheese doritos for lunch today. And I had just OVER one serving, lol :bigsmile:
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Sometimes I step on the scale backwards or standing sideways because it will display 0.4 pounds less if I do that lol.

My confession? I just tried this :embarassed: