Confessions

Options

Replies

• barrveen
    barrveen Posts: 9
    Options
    major confession ok here goes. please don't all jump down my throat. sometimes i play around with the idea of going anorexic, and stop eating, just so i can get as stick thin as some of the celebs. but i won't do that. its not healthy i know. just thoughts i have.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be in love with my engaged neighbor. :embarassed:

I hear ya girl. I may or may not be a married woman with a HUGE crush on a friend, lol.

I may or may not be a married woman with a huge crush on a married man. :embarassed:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    dried mango. wedding cake Ice cream from Blue Bunny.

:frown:
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    It was me. I did it. I killed them all. All of them.
  • barrveen
    barrveen Posts: 9
    Options
    just love who you are. And besides, the celebs won't pay your hospital bill.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have work to do but choose to stair at MFP instead...............
    Now that I admitted it the work should be done for me right?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I may or may not still be in bed.
    I may or may not be dressed.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    If I weigh myself, and then fart....i will weigh again. Hell, I could have lost weight.

Or burp.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I may or may not be in love with my engaged neighbor. :embarassed:

I hear ya girl. I may or may not be a married woman with a HUGE crush on a friend, lol.

I may or may not be a married woman with a huge crush on a married man. :embarassed:

Don't know if that's better or worse :laugh: I would think both parties would be more hush-hush, lol :bigsmile:
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Get it out people, you'll feel better.

Last night I ate three donuts, in bed, and did not brush my teeth.

I read this as though you were Pam Beesly. You look like Jenna Fischer.... totally awesome.

This makes me laugh. *Apparently* I look like her. If consensus is that she's hot, then I'm okay with this ;)
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    On occasion, I have secretly gone into my ex-husband's house (I still have a key) and used my old vibrator (the "Triple Treat") that he told me he threw away when I left him...in 2008.

Because I can... :noway:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    On occasion, I have secretly gone into my ex-husband's house (I still have a key) and used my old vibrator (the "Triple Treat") that he told me he threw away when I left him...in 2008.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. :wink:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Why would you not just take it with you?
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options

I've considered it....but he sort of holds it over my head (not literally) that he threw away my favorite toy.

Joke is on him...and he'd really hate that I've replaced the batteries three times since I left. :wink:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

I've considered it....but he sort of holds it over my head (not literally) that he threw away my favorite toy.

Joke is on him...and he'd really hate that I've replaced the batteries three times since I left. :wink:

That takes a special kind of psychotic. :laugh:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Get it out people, you'll feel better.

Last night I ate three donuts, in bed, and did not brush my teeth.

And I didn't kick you out of bed for that either.
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options

You should take it with you and replace it with a smaller less sophisticated one. That would be funny and probably start a nice fight :)
  • Alluring72
    Alluring72 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Invest in your own magic wand - no batteries and it will be your new favorite toy and you can hold that over him - that you have a new favorite!
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I stayed up late watching a movie on the Lifetime channel.... Checking my man-status today. :grumble:

I am not alone!!!! I watch the Hallmark channel. But then I go ride my motorcycle fast for an equivalent time.

Trying to be at peace with myself and the universe.....(now I have to go ride for a bit to make up for that!)
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I spend more time on MFP than I do on Facebook...

I second this ^^