How would you respond to this...

Options

Replies

• Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A smile, thanks and nod. That's a compliment. ;)
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I went to a show over the weekend. Was going through the line, and get to the front. Give the guy a ticket and he goes to put the wristband on my wrist

"Whoa bro, can your wrists be any be bigger bro?"

I wanted to slap the taste out his mouth.

You needed to slap him at the "Whoa Bro" part. All I can hear it in is the Bill and Ted's Adventure voice.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you're posting a topic about this?

Sorry, I left my etcha sketch at home, or else I would have drawn you a picture.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    It's not that bad,

once in a gym shower a dude propositioned me :mad:

dude not to be rude but your profile pic with the fly open and your underwear showing is just the sort of stuff my very gay dad surfs for on the internet. Maybe you were mistaken for gay for a reason maybe you just send off a false ping on gaydar?
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    "Yea, no kidding. Your mom thinks they could be bigger, though."

Damnt lol, I wish I would have said that.

^ This response would have been awesome! :devil:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So guys are as rude as girls now... hmm.

I thought guys just didn't want tiny wrists. Confused.

I would have told him that my penis is bigger than my wrists. Yep, that's what I would have said. And that I drive a tiny car because my penis is large... and I don't have to drive big trucks. :P

Insecurity isn't sexist. Immature folks are amongst both sexes and I have been blessed with the lack of care and a strong enough tongue to handle rude people in both sexes
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I went to a show over the weekend. Was going through the line, and get to the front. Give the guy a ticket and he goes to put the wristband on my wrist

You needed to slap him at the "Whoa Bro" part. All I can hear it in is the Bill and Ted's Adventure voice.

Lol! Me too!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I would say ....how rude are you? or ...could you be any more rude than you already are?

Nah it was a metal show, I would have been ran outta the place saying that
    Ahh in that case I would have said....Yeah, I´m proud of my wrists :) and give him a smile

He probably would have followed me into the bathroom at that point.
    And you trying to tell us you wouldn´t have liked that?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • fiveohmike
    Options

Lol! Me too!

And it sounded exactly like that in real life lol
  • fiveohmike
    Options

Lol! Me too!

And it sounded exactly like that in real life lol

I would have been flattered, right before I socked him in his mouth
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options

I would have told him that my penis is bigger than my wrists. Yep, that's what I would have said. And that I drive a tiny car because my penis is large... and I don't have to drive big trucks. :P

Lol to someone who is attempting to lose 120lbs total, its the same as saying "Hey fat ****"....although i doubt wrist size changes much.
    It actually can.
    I have lost 5 kg / 10 lbs in 5 weeks and my clothes are still as tight but I´m having trouble keeping my watch in place because the chain is getting way too big...I can fit 4 fingers between my wrist and my watch chain.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    big wrists? what the hell?

seriously? of all the things in this world to say to a stranger... he comments on your wrists?

that's actually kind of funny.
    you know what they say about men with big wrists... *wink*
    good thing they're not as big as your mouth
    you think my wrists are big... you should see my...

on a side note, when short people comment on my height in a way that seems unflattering, sometimes I'll act surprised...
    i.e. holy **** your tall! to which I say "holy ****! I had no idea!"

gets a laugh

Oh gosh. That just reminded me ... People are so odd.

A random man at a sports bar told me (as I was waiting for my beverage) that I had big t*ts. Instead of being mad, I thought it was funny as heck, stupid and totally not original. I just looked at him and said " no kidding? Nobody has ever told me that before".
    Douche. He wasn't worth any other response.
  • fiveohmike
    Options

Lol to someone who is attempting to lose 120lbs total, its the same as saying "Hey fat ****"....although i doubt wrist size changes much.
    It actually can.
    I have lost 5 kg / 10 lbs in 5 weeks and my clothes are still as tight but I´m having trouble keeping my watch in place because the chain is getting way too big...I can fit 4 fingers between my wrist and my watch chain.

Defniitly. I was just going by my bone width/height...not much skin/fat there as is. My watch did get looser during the first 15lbs of weight loss, but nothing the next 10.
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    big wrists? what the hell?

seriously? of all the things in this world to say to a stranger... he comments on your wrists?

that's actually kind of funny.
    you know what they say about men with big wrists... *wink*
    good thing they're not as big as your mouth
    you think my wrists are big... you should see my...

on a side note, when short people comment on my height in a way that seems unflattering, sometimes I'll act surprised...
    i.e. holy **** your tall! to which I say "holy ****! I had no idea!"

gets a laugh

Oh gosh. That just reminded me ... People are so odd.

A random man at a sports bar told me (as I was waiting for my beverage) that I had big t*ts. Instead of being mad, I thought it was funny as heck, stupid and totally not original. I just looked at him and said " no kidding? Nobody has ever told me that before".
    Douche. He wasn't worth any other response.

Damn that guy had some balls lol
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options

It actually can.

Defniitly. I was just going by my bone width/height...not much skin/fat there as is. My watch did get looser during the first 15lbs of weight loss, but nothing the next 10.
    Good to know....I was getting afraid this was the only place I would lose any weight from :noway:
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    "You should see my d**k....and your mom said she couldn't take it if THAT were any bigger!" :devil:
  • ChanniVincent
    Options

My response would have been something along the lines of "the last guy I punched, I felt nothing thanks to these big wrists"

Definately woulda said this if I was you.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Someone please explain why that would be an insult?.. whats wrong with dudes having big wrists?..
  • fiveohmike
    Options
    Someone please explain why that would be an insult?.. whats wrong with dudes having big wrists?..
  • laprobertson
    Options
    BIG smile - "Why thanks, man!" - and walk away

Dude would probably be stunned.