A short five foot and a size 8 - 10 ????

Options
2»

Replies

• sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    My first time posting a picture to a forum, so hopefully this shows up...
    I am 5ft 1 1/4" and wear a size 8 or 10 on the bottom (just a couple 6's) and weigh about 125, depending on the day.
    I am a size small or 6 on top. I'm not really trying to lose much more weight, mostly working on building some muscle
    now, although I wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs eventually. I am very pear shaped and don't wanna lose my bum.
    I am 41 btw

race.jpgOk. edit...not sure what I did wrong but hopefully you can see it through the link.
  • sammys1girly
    Options
    I should add I was a size 2/4 a few yrs ago when an intestinal parasite I picked up in Mexico wreaked havoc on my body for awhile til the drs figured out what was wrong with me. I was sickly thin and never want to be below a size 6/8 again.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    I am 5ft 1 1/4" and wear a size 8 or 10 on the bottom (just a couple 6's) and weigh about 125, depending on the day.
    I am a size small or 6 on top. I'm not really trying to lose much more weight, mostly working on building some muscle
    now, although I wouldn't mind losing another 5 lbs eventually. I am very pear shaped and don't wanna lose my bum.
    I am 41 btw

race.jpg

Ok. edit...not sure what I did wrong but hopefully you can see it through the link.
  • sammys1girly
    Options
    I am 41 btw

race.jpg

Ok. edit...not sure what I did wrong but hopefully you can see it through the link.

Thanks, how'd ya do that??
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    ^^ there u go hun lol u need (/) that dash symbols at the end side in front of the img :)
    U look great
  • sammys1girly
    Options
    thanks!:smile:
  • charl_hcafc
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 1 or thereabouts, I was a 10 before I started tracking what I eat and I'm now an 8 but can fit into size 6 clothes (but that's depending on shops, might be an 8 in one shop and a 6 in another).
    My profile picture is almost 12 months old though; when I was a size 10. Hope that helps.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 11 and about uk SIZE 8
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot even....been in a 6 pretty much the last 10 years of my life...i am small boned .....i have several pictures in my profile....most of the pics i was around 130 lbs....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!