Gorgeous Girl!!

Options
124»

Replies

• jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    As other tall ladies said (i am 6'1), we dont get called "cute". My really good friend is like 5'4 and I feel like her mother when going out. I dont really have any qualms, other then skinny jeans are almost always high waters and the stupid comment and questions people say. Oh and I dont know many tall men that dig tall ladies. Which doesnt seem right...
    But anyway
    Your are wonderfully made, even if you are short LOL
  • deadheadcheri
    Options
    I have always admired the tall girls...there is something so graceful that I feel I can never match with my 5 foot 4 inches and huge breasts. I feel that I will forever be frumpy.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' pretty much exactly and I totally know what you mean! Sometimes I reallllly wish I was taller! But I mean, there are pros and cons of things.
    When I go out with my taller friends, I always feel like I look younger than they do. It's so frustrating. Everyone gets into bars/clubs and I'm the only one that gets ID checked :p.
    But yeah, I'm called cute like ALL the time. Hah. It's good in some ways - I mean cute is a compliment, but the taller girls usually get "sexy" more. Aha. But I'm sure they wish they could be called cute sometimes too.
    But I am happy that I never have to worry about being taller than a guy I'm dating! Although when I was with my ex, he was at least six feet tall, I think we looked funny together! My boyfriend is 5'8" so he's short for a guy ... but still pretty tall in my opinion! :P
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    Yeah I'm short too. There's nowhere to distribute any weight so it all collects on my short frame. I knew a girl who weighed the exact same as I did, but had about 8 or 9 inches on me and she looked so much thinner. Her height made the biggest difference. I also notice that taller women look better during pregnancy as well. I struggled through both my pregnancies to be comfortable, to walk, and even to breathe sometimes. I had the pregnacy "waddle". But my taller friends didn't struggle as much with that. They are so lucky.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I feel like I can never wear heels because I look G-I-A-N-T
    I'm 6'2" and when I have to look up to women who are 6'+ wearing heels I always find it awkward. Really? Do you need heels when you're that tall or is it just some fashion thing as a lady where you need to wear them just to say you're in heels?
  • jcomley1
    jcomley1 Posts: 133
    Options
    I feel like I can never wear heels because I look G-I-A-N-T
    I'm 6'2" and when I have to look up to women who are 6'+ wearing heels I always find it awkward. Really? Do you need heels when you're that tall or is it just some fashion thing as a lady where you need to wear them just to say you're in heels?

hahahhaha! this is what most people say! "like who the hell are you trying to impress! we all know you are tall." Sadly though I just think heels make your legs and bum look amazing and you feel so sexy in them. So i feel deprived.
    but alas! I spend majority of my time in sneakers and ballet pumps.