LOOK (pics)

Options

Replies

• Tequan
    Tequan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I bet his eyes get really big and his mouth drops to the floor! Great Job...U did THAT!
  • SteviePaige
    Options
    Great job!!! Your husband isn't going to recognize you!! :)
  • ginnyska
    ginnyska Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! I hope some one is there to take a picture of his face when he sees you, I'm sure it will be priceless.
  • keeperofaframer
    Options
    Awesome job! As a military wife and Veteran, tell your husband thank you for his service and for your sacrifice as well! You look amazing! God bless!
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    way to go... and wow is he gonna go crazy attacking you sexy time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • janile1
    janile1 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm so excited for your both! Enjoy your reunion!! :heart:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both your weight loss and you husband coming home!! What a treat for both of you!!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you will have given him a great present to come home to.
  • naturaldiv4
    Options
    OMG he is going to be sooo proud of you!! Thanks for posting these pictures, you give me motivation!!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I have nothing but tears of joy streaming down my face! Thank you all for the support...I am not leaving MFP by the way :). OMG I CANNOT wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sallyann123
    sallyann123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    How did u do it, skinny thing!?!?!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Wtg! He is gonna freak!!!
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !! And your face is so much younger too !! Let us know what his reaction was !!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You rock :)
  • lorelei31
    lorelei31 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you so much for sharing....you look amazing! Enjoy having him home.... :smile:
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am SURE He will be very proud of YOU!! As YOU should be of YOURSELF!!!
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation! You hubby is in for a surprise!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awww! Great job and a great motivation tool you had. How exciting for you, both weight loss and your husband coming home. Congrats! :wink:
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing girl!!! His jaw's going to hit the floor!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!