LOOK (pics)

Options

Replies

• 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OOO...GIRL you look AWESOME!!! He's going to be VERY appreciative I bet...lol. I bet his reaction is going to be priceless! Did he know you were working out or losing??? That is just awesome...God is sooo good!!
    Angel
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW amazing results! Congrats
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bow chicka wow wow.....lol....your husband will be so surprised! You have done amazing!!! God is good! Have fun with the hunny ;-)
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hey gorgeous! Well done. And I'm so excited for to have your husband back! :) Hoping you have a great reunion. His jaw will hit the floor!
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    You look so happy! What an accomplishment. glad he's coming back :)
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    That is so great! What a welcome home treat :) Bless you for being there for him and for him being there for the whole country!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I would store some snacks and bottled water in the bedroom for a break at 4am... he's going to ruin you tonight. :-D
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you both! Thanks to you both!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!

Thanks to you and your husband for your service to our country!
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread - well done, you - you look fantastic! Lucky husband :)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post! You'll have to find some way to capture his reaction...it's going to be great!! Wonderful job - HUGE difference!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I know what it's like going through deployments so I'm sure you are just beaming with happiness today! Congrats to you and your hubby! :drinker:
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hubby is going to be ALL over you! You have to come back and update us on his reaction!
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    He is going to flip out - you look amazing!!!!! So happy for you and please tell your husband thank you for his service. I am so grateful for men like him that are willing to serve our country. Hope you get some great pictures of his face when he first sees you!!
  • Carlitax517
    Carlitax517 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! He will be all over you like bees on honey!!
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And how awesome to have him back! I know that feeling of relief all too well!

I will also be surprising my husband next week when he comes home for midtour leave (he's in Korea).
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    You look amazing. Make sure you have someone nearby to pick your husband's jaw off the floor when he sees you ;)
  • xKenzie_Brookex
    Options
    Wow good job, your lookin great!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! and Happy Homecoming :)

Thank you both for your service :flowerforyou:
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are looking great :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!