LOOK (pics)

Options

Replies

• russ1220
    russ1220 Posts: 58
    Options
    Great job! Nice transformation, and what a good surprise he'll have. Keep up the good work!
  • AmandaI83
    AmandaI83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! What a change for all that hard work! Nice job and congratulations to you!!
  • TRUDIVA88
    TRUDIVA88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job Love!!! i hope you went to the victoria secret cemi-anual sale!! You all have a lot of catching up to do :love:
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC girl! Congratulations, oh my gosh I'm so excited for you and your husband!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the excellent work and I wanted to know if this success is from MFP only, or an exercise program as well?
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work! You hubby will be pleasantly surprised! Keep up the great work!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and that your husband is back!
  • taicampbell1
    taicampbell1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look GREAT:)
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    awesome, he will be very pleased go girl!!!
  • Sarahdix1322
    Options
    This is awesome, I am so happy for you. :-)
  • JeanieQueen
    JeanieQueen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Does he know you've been transforming while he's away? He's not going to be able to keep his hands off of you :)

He say me on skype neck up yesterday...he kept saying omg you look so skinny! I wouldn't stand up though :)

What an awesome story. I'm extremely happy for you. You're an inspiration!
  • ohbother1971
    ohbother1971 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you for sharing!!! gives me hope!! And do me a favor.... Thank your Husband for his service!!!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    OMG... this has totally brought tears to my eyes... Congrats and May God bless the both of u.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Wow girl, don't give your man a heart attack!

I bet you have butterflies in your stomach. I know I would!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful! You are even more gorgeous on the inside!!
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    What an amazing welcome home gift! He will be so proud of you and so happy!! You look great!
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    This is an amazing transformation and gift for him! My husband was deployed for 13 months in 2008! You are a strong woman to have done this throughout a stressful journey! So glad for both of you that he is coming home! :)
  • awwwshux25
    awwwshux25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am sooo happy for you. My sister is a military wife and I know that you are the silent soldiers...So I want to say thank you. You look amazing.
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your husband is going to flip out! Good job!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Certainly, because of your weight loss, but mostly because your husband is coming home to you! Appreciate his service to our country.
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! He's going to be so happy to see you! Enjoy your reunion. Thanks to your family for serving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!