Progress pics of P90x!!

Options

Replies

• StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, I just started it, I hope my stomach looks like yours eventually. Ab Ripper is INSANE!
  • KStambulic
    KStambulic Posts: 131
    Options
    Great progress! I just saw this on sale on Kijiji for $45 but wasn't sure if it was worth the price. Judging by your pictures, I'd say that is is worth it. :)
  • llm1607
    llm1607 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Keep it up!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    OK....THAT'S IT!!!!! I HAVE GOT TO DO THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!

HOLY WOWZA BABYGIRL! YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!

KEEP IT UP!
  • sweetbride2011
    sweetbride2011 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Okay, I guess I'll break out the video and give it a try!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!! And no I'm not following the meal plan but I still eat healthy.

Wow that's without their meal plan, you look fantastic and not even half way through. That's amazing WTG!
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! I am going to have to start again! congrats keep up the great work!!
  • jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Holy freaking crap!!! I can tell a big difference. In only 34 days??? Amazing. Nice job.
  • AndreaL0918
    AndreaL0918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Are you eating by their meal plan too? I can't seem to do their exercise plan (too much time) OR the meal but I work in a few of their workouts a few times a week!
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love P90x currently on round 2. You look amazing!!!!!
  • KAA1982
    KAA1982 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody i love checking before and after or during pictures. I just wanted to post my progress pictures i been doing P90x im on day 36 and i love it!!! So far i havent droped lots of weight but i have lost lots of inches!

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

2334.jpg

WOW!!

Are you also following the diet plan? Is that 36 days straight, or do you take breaks in between. If so, how many days do you go before a break?
    Sorry for all the questions. We have P90 at home and am working up motivation to start it, and I think your pix got me 98% there. Just need a little more info on what schedule you followed, :laugh:

Thanks!!!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You go girl! The transformation is great! I am also doing P90X and I love it! I am doing week 6, right there with you. :)
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an incredible difference! Nice job!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Wow! What amazing results. Well done!
  • SemperFi91
    SemperFi91 Posts: 169
    Options
    Amazing just amazing results keep it up cant wait to see the 90 day pics! ;)
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    Keep it up!!! I did the fitness test and two work outs while I was on Vacation....I loved it....plus I did it with a 21 year old, and I kicked his butt....I am "way" older than him, and he thinks I am a masochist now!!! I will be getting my very own PX90 Insanity this next week to do it at home!!! Keep sending us pictures for motivation!!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    holey moley
  • snc0225
    snc0225 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and only in 34 days!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!