Lookin' Good!!!
  • carolirene76
    carolirene76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!
  • jaimelb94
    jaimelb94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great, I am finishing up my third week and can't wait to see the results. Will be posting soon!!!
  • r121567
    r121567 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me that it's not all about weight! Only five pounds down but look at you!! :smile: :smile:
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous!!! The transformation is amazing!!
    I'm doing p90x as well, and I have yet to feel comfortable enough to post before and now pics. I am also seeing way more inches come off than pounds, which is fine by me!!! Can't wait to see your progress continue!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    SO Major...and what a difference in inches you are compared to weight! Awesome.....GO YOU!
  • hollydohrman
    hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Impressive progress. I love P90x. I didn't at first, I thought it might kill me.

Keep pushing play!!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is some ridiculous progress in just 34 days! Amazing! You look great. I'm not following the program, but I do Kenpo X and Ab Ripper X regularly...Congrats!!!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thats freekin amazing!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody i love checking before and after or during pictures. I just wanted to post my progress pictures i been doing P90x im on day 36 and i love it!!! So far i havent droped lots of weight but i have lost lots of inches!

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

WOW!!

Are you also following the diet plan? Is that 36 days straight, or do you take breaks in between. If so, how many days do you go before a break?
    Sorry for all the questions. We have P90 at home and am working up motivation to start it, and I think your pix got me 98% there. Just need a little more info on what schedule you followed, :laugh:

Thanks!!!
    no im not following the diiet plan and yes its 36 days straight but i did took a break when doing yoga im not a yoga person so i took yoga days as my off days! and m doing the classic version!
  • canelly
    Options
    Hello everybody i love checking before and after or during pictures. I just wanted to post my progress pictures i been doing P90x im on day 36 and i love it!!! So far i havent droped lots of weight but i have lost lots of inches!

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

nnn-2.jpg
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP.

Yeah, you haven't lost many actual 'pounds', but you look AMAZING. It looks like a 20 pound difference, not 6! :D
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... Great job keep up the good work....
  • canelly
    Options
    Incredible results, keep up the good work. I want to see more pics at day 60.

I will keep you posted!! Lol..
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ummmm. Ohmygosh! I wanna go buy it now!
  • Retta1234
    Retta1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Makes me want to try PX90, but I don't know how I would be working out at home. Do you work out with a group or by yourself?
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    holy crap you did amazing!
  • veggiesaurus15
    veggiesaurus15 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You probably dropped more weight than you think, but gained muscle so the scale won't show it. Awesome work!
  • canelly
    Options
    You look great! Makes me want to try PX90, but I don't know how I would be working out at home. Do you work out with a group or by yourself?

I'm working by myself and sometimes my baby sister joins me. ; )
  • canelly
    Options
    You probably dropped more weight than you think, but gained muscle so the scale won't show it. Awesome work!

That's what I like to think when I don't feel good about my weight lol.... ; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!