I want your best sugar free ice coffee recipe!

Options
Lynne120
Lynne120 Posts: 74
Okay everyone, my name is Lynne and I am a coffee addict! I'm a bit bored with my own creativity at the coffee pot and would love some inspiration. I want your best sugar free ice coffee recipe! Or any coffee recipe without sugar or aspartame.
Please share!

Replies

• mrs_maier
    mrs_maier Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    personally, i just make a pot of coffee, then once its cooled a bit i stick the pot in the fridge and the next morning i have cold coffee ready to go. just pour over ice. and i usually make a full pot which gives me 3-4 glasses of iced coffee, but im also a fan of simple black coffee and dont need anything added to it for flavor, etc. if you do need the sweetness, just add some low fat milk and a truvia packet (sugar free, yet still sweet).
  • vibegirl
    vibegirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This one used maple syrup...but could easily substitute whatever sweetener you like! I'm trying it this weekend

http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-pumpkin-spice-latte/
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    4 cups coffee, 5 packs splenda, 4 tsp half and half, and 1tsp vanilla. Pour over ice and enjoy. You can adjust the splenda to your preference
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    coffee + hot water
  • jheartj95
    jheartj95 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I take the leftover coffee and freeze in ice cube trays. The next day, I add them to my hot cup of coffee:)
  • jasbo17
    jasbo17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! If you like cinnamon put ground cinnamon in the coffee filter with the coffee. Honey is also a great sweetener for coffee but it is 60 cals for 1 tbsp.
  • superchick49
    superchick49 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I found a recipe for iced coffee at www.pioneerwoman.com that is really good. It is a 24 hour process, but well worth the time it takes. I make a pitcher and add different flavorings according to my whims. You can make coffee drinks like one of the big chains, for a fraction of the cost.
  • Di0nysia
    Di0nysia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    If I'm going to have iced coffee I make it a little stronger so it doesn't water down. I usually add ice (of course) and a few pumps of Torani Sugar Free English Toffee syrup and 2 tbsp of sugar free International Delight Caramel Macchiato creamer
  • Eveamlizya
    Eveamlizya Posts: 16
    Options
    1 cup skim milk
    1 tsp instant coffee
    1/4 tsp vanilla
    1 truvia/splenda packet
    1/2 tsp cocoa

make the night before and put in ice cube trays and freeze...blend up in the morning. tastes just like starbucks mocha frappacino
  • caseymoo91
    caseymoo91 Posts: 17
    Options
    I had a little honey :)
  • RedHatPatti
    RedHatPatti Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add any flavor extract ..a few drops for as strong as you prefer.. ..maple/almond/raspberry/etc..NO calories added .. Cinnamon is healthy for you too.. Lots of Tortino sugar free flavor syrups are available (online also).. I use to be able to get them at wholesale stores (like Cosco'/Smart N Final..etc..)
  • yo_sushi
    yo_sushi Posts: 77
    Options
    leftover coffee

You're doing it wrong.
  • amandataylor0819
    Options
    I do a cup of coffee in my keurig when I get up, put it in the freezer to cool down while I get ready for work...then I add 2 pkts of splenda, a splash of milk, 2 tbsp of whatever sugar free torani syrup is on hand and ice....saving me alot of wasted Starbucks money! :-)
  • milli51
    milli51 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    8 oz vanilla almond milk or skim milk
    2 T instant coffee granules mixed with a bit of hot water to dissolve it
    1 packet Stevia
    ice

Put all in a blender. Yum!
  • Brengild
    Brengild Posts: 127
    Options
    Leftover coffee, coconut milk(unsweetened), packet of truvia and a dash of vanilla over ice.
  • Snoopy7878
    Snoopy7878 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    bump, fellow coffee lover here, always looking for ideas.
  • saamantha
    saamantha Posts: 74
    Options
    Emma and Elsie have a great and suuuper adaptable recipe here: http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/06/homemade-iced-coffee.html