help...only 130 calories left for the day!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Chickiebabe151
    Options
    Ok, that makes more sense. I understood the fundamentals of how to loose weight, but what this website does not tell you, that it should, is what you told me. I couldn't figure out if it told me how many calories I can eat and maintain, or loose. Well, either way, I'm gaining weight. I'm staying under my calories each day, not using the bonus calories, but I'm working out so much that the scale is getting higher. It's frustrating. I'm bloated and I wiegh more but I know there isn't fat being put on. Nevertheless, girls love numbers, and the lower the better. I just try and ignore them. lol...anyways, thanks for the explanation. Anyone else notice gaining weight from doing weight lifting?
  • Chickiebabe151
    Options
    Ok, that makes more sense. I understood the fundamentals of how to loose weight, but what this website does not tell you, that it should, is what you told me. I couldn't figure out if it told me how many calories I can eat and maintain, or loose. Well, either way, I'm gaining weight. I'm staying under my calories each day, not using the bonus calories, but I'm working out so much that the scale is getting higher. It's frustrating. I'm bloated and I wiegh more but I know there isn't fat being put on. Nevertheless, girls love numbers, and the lower the better. I just try and ignore them. lol...anyways, thanks for the explanation. Anyone else notice gaining weight from doing weight lifting?
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Muscle weights more than fat, but takes up less space. So even if you are maintaining or even gaining a little weight, your clothes should feel looser and your measurements (waist, hips, etc) should go down.