July binge challenge!

Options

Replies

• trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Me: 8
    Binge monster: 0

:') I am very happy about this, since I haven't gone a week without binge-ing for three months before July.
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    this is really slow, but can i still join?

of course, go ahead!
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    What do you mean by binge monster?

the inner 'binge monster', we're just counting the days we've gone without binges and on a bad day or binge day the binge monster overcame us, haha
  • ShadowSP7
    ShadowSP7 Posts: 53
    Options
    Oh like over eating?
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Binge free - 7
    Binge monster - 1
  • stephgonzo
    stephgonzo Posts: 20
    Options
    Starting today! Feel free to add me as well :)

July 8th

Winning=1
    Binge=0
  • Nymeria6
    Nymeria6 Posts: 12
    Options
    Starting today...I'm getting into this challenge because I need it!

Me: 0
    Binge Monster: 1

I i'm on an awful train I'm trying to jump off of. I can do it though!
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    Winning: 7 in a row (it has been months that I have been binge free 7 days in a row)
    Losing: 1 day on the 1st
  • darlenejay
    darlenejay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want in.....just started my fitness pal 2 days ago & guess what......Just had a binge, so thank you for doing this...
    starting NOW

Me-0
    Binge Monster "!"......
  • odiani724
    odiani724 Posts: 12
    Options
    I need some encouragement. so count me in. Trying to lose part of the 70 pounds that I gained in the last 10 years...Hope this help me. I have a bad habit of letting a day or two binge ruin all and any progress I have made. i guess maybe if i say I have x-amount of good days and y-amount of bad (binge). Maybe just maybe will a little help from my new friends (ie all of you) I can finally start losing all this weight instead of continuing to gain...
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Oh that nasty little bugger ALMOST had me. I was having a really crappy day. You know, one of those days where Murphy was an optimist? It got so bad I really really wanted a drink (maybe not a binge to most but definitely not on my healthy regimen) I told myself no though, that I could push through. I ended up just making myself a yummy and healthy dinner and dessert (guilt free cherry cheesecake) and took a long walk in the park. I'm feeling so much better now and the nasty little bugger didn't get me. YAY!

Me : 8 (31 days in a row actually)
    Binge Monster : 0

Take that!
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party, but I'm in too! I just had a binge on 4 packets of Dora fruit snacks. It's a binge because one would've done me just fine. Dammit.
  • imissbagels
    imissbagels Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HAD MY FIRST BINGE SINCE STARTING THIS DIET/LIFE CHANGE.

I live in Wisconsin and every year we have the worlds largest music festival, Summerfest. Basically its a gigantic music ground with lots n lots of fair food. I decided, since I only go once a year, to cheat. Just this once. That tiny cheat turned into...

1) my own personal 8" pizza
    2) a beer (lucky it wasnt way more than that!)
    3) half my boyfriends hot wings
    4) a bag of roasted, salted nuts
    5) half of my boyfriends second oreder of hot wings since I ate so much of his first ones
    6) half an order of cheese curds.

I am still trying to work off the 2-3lbs I gained in that one night UGHHHH never again!
  • crzyangelchic
    crzyangelchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I'm a binger too and it throws me off for days! So I'm starting this July 8th, and I'll check in on sunday nights. So yay, didn't binge today so I'll say:

Me: 1
    Binge Monster: 0

Wish me luck!
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Still on a roll and proud of my self control!! Burned over 1000 calories with 100 minutes of singles pickleball.... Therefore ate more today but I don't count that as a binge!

Total binge free days: 11!

For July:
    Within calorie goals: 8
    Binge monster: 0
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I need to join this thread. So far it's been pretty much a daily thing be it boredom whatever else the reason may be. I need some accountability =/
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in too--a little late, but I know my stats! ;)

Binge days: 5
    Win days: 3 consecutive...and staying strong! :)
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    July 8th -

Winning: 6/8
    Under Calorie Goal but Not on Plan: 2/8
    Binge Monster: 0/8
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in, even though I'm late!

So, starting July 8th
    Me: 0
    Binge Monster: 1
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Winning: 4
    Binge: 2
    On the Fence: 2

The past two days I have technically come in under my goal, but I am not doing this how I want to do it and I'm not feeling accomplished at the end of the day. I feel like I'm giving up. So I added the "on the fence" category. I'm hoping that posting on here for the third time will help give me the kick I need to start doing this correctly again, because I'm getting frustrated with myself.