Options

Replies

• Onetwo_bre
    Onetwo_bre Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    July 2nd.

Me: 2
    Binge Monster: 0

Although he is knocking on my door. I want to eat everything. Controlling myself so I dont.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Can I still join this? I need the accountability right now!! I am doing terrible!!! Ok so for July...

Me: 1 (today... however it is only 4pm but let's try and keep it that way)
    Binge Monster: 1

For the record, A binge monster for me right now means eating any sort of junk when I haven't specifically incorporated it into my daily allowance beforehand (not a binge for most people, but this is what kills me... the end of the day, almost at calories, and then saying ohhh just 2 cups of ice cream won't kill me. And then it does.)

This is how I classify my binges also. Whilst I wasn't having a massive massive binge in one go, every evening I would succumb to having something nice to treat myself which would then make me think, I've already had that so may as well have what I want and would go over by a couple of hundred or so cals. This on it's own isn't bad.... but everyday means that the weight Ihad lost was slowly creeping back up so I'm using this for accountability.
  • SpanishRapunzel
    SpanishRapunzel Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!! I'm in. I'll take as much support as I can get! :)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me - 1*
    Binge monster - 1

Alright, one under my belt. 29 more to go...
  • momtokx2
    momtokx2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one! I made 16 out of the 21 days on the "no junk food challenge," and I think this probably would suit me better. Some days I feel that if I've gone over on my calories then I say "what the heck" and eat a bunch of stuff without waiting to see if I get full, distract myself, etc.

That is exactly what I do as well. Because of this I have tried to stop eating the bad stuff unless I have it planned in. Almost one week binge free for me :)
  • All_is_well_1959
    Options
    calm :smile: = 2
    binge monster :devil: = 1
  • ccj424
    ccj424 Posts: 30
    Options
    (⌒▽⌒)☆ : 2 (winning)

ヽ(#`Д´)ノ : 1 (losing)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Ahh nuts, i was doing so well yesterday, then got home from work and lo and behold....CAKE!
    Making cake at the demand of hungover and very hungry friends on a sunday afternoon is one thing...more fool me for not insisting they take the rest home with them to save me from myself :-(

Binge monster is up 2- nil :grumble:
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i binged on croutons last night :(
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Oooh, I'd like to join in too! I'll be flying home to see my family for the first time in a year and a half on the 1st of August and I'm determined to keep binges at a minimum until then! Luckily I got my last binge in on the last day of June, so for now:

Binge freeeee~: 2 (3 if dinner goes well tonight!)
    Monster attack: 0!
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Binge monster 1

Me 1

At least we're even now. Lookong forward to 29 more days of being binge-free this month.
  • kaydensmom12
    kaydensmom12 Posts: 338
    Options
    Binged on the first :(
    Did great on the second :)
  • CindyM0605
    CindyM0605 Posts: 18
    Options
    Me = 3
    Binge monster = 0
  • trainlikekatniss
    Options
    Today I wasn't really eating super healthy, but still -

Me: 3
    Binge monster: 0

:-)
  • allymacary
    allymacary Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I need this in my life! I'm in!
  • Creamshakes
    Creamshakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No binge challenge?! Count me in!

Though, I haven't binged for a few days so I'll just say I started on the first.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    YIPEE!!

Binges: 0
    Supder-duper binge free days: 4
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    July 3rd - Win!

Winning: 2.5
    Binge Monster: 0.5

(I decided to count off plan eating as "half" binge monsters. Not that I ate 5 snickers bars, but I'm not eating any right now. So July 1st, I had some food that was off plan but stayed within my calorie goal. SO I'm going to go with half n half... )
    [/quote]
  • Roos2104
    Roos2104 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am in!

Start: July 1st

Winning: 3
    Binge monster: 0
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Joining!