I just ate alot of icecream...

Options

Replies

• Diane_58
    Diane_58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well, for sure we can learn things from occasional binges. Such as why we wanted to change our diets in the first place... and maybe what our emotional triggers are that make us go past a few spoonfuls to a full-on binge. Don't give up and don't beat up on yourself. Hang in there. As Scarlett O'Hara says, "Tomorrow is another day!"
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I eat Ice Cream Every single night. One serving of Edy's Slow Churned. Best ice cream and half the calories.

Big deal. Log it and move on.

Me too, me too, me too!!!!

I do the same. If i do enough cardio (700+calories burned), ill have a 2-3 servings.

Sometimes I go really crazy and put a 90 calorie Fiber one brownie in the microwave for 20 seconds, toss the ice cream on top and put LIGHT whipped cream on top. Best 250 calorie dessert in the world.
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    It's freaking hot here.... I could eat a half gallon right now - no lie!!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    i beat you - i had carrot cake AND ice-cream!
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I feel jealous? We all have days like this. You are not alone. Tomorrow is a new day. All is well.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options

I never liked carrot cake until I ate the Carrot cake from Costco. OMFG, AWESOME.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    50416_253364986135_8244_n.jpg
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I feel jealous?

Hahahaha I do too. What is wrong with us?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    50416_253364986135_8244_n.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FriendsR4EverTreasures
    Options
    I ate 2-300 calorie servings, went over by 1,000 calories today, do I feel guilty? Absolutely not, I wanted it! Now I know that to stay within my "weekly" calories, I must not go over my 1300 for the rest of the week! That's what it's about, balance, 1 enjoyable day should not make you feel guilty, you will have many more.....you should, you deserve it!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    so next time try to do a walk first then when u get home drink 12oz. water and u should be ok but if by chance u don't do 1/2cup and I promise u will be good, it's just a phase try it!:}
  • gamerkiwi
    gamerkiwi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ...and? You fell off your horse, dust yourself off and keep going like nothing happened. Seriously, 3 cups of ice cream will only give you a belly ache and maybe cause water retention from all that sugar, it'll fall right off again and you'll be fine. I would only be worried if I were eating that kind of ice cream all the time. Even if you stuff yourself silly with all the most unhealthy foods and eat like, 3000 calories in one sitting, it'll only be a small blip on the radar in a week, or even just a few days.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole bunch of peanut butter cup ice cream.
    Its my favorite kind and I at least 3 servings.

I feel so awful....

I ate 2 snickers bars and a small bag of M&M peanuts a couple hours ago. Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day and a new calorie count. Not a big deal as long as you don't do it all the time.
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    You should never give up the things you love. Just fit it into your daily life.

If you went over, it's just one day. Everyone deserves a day of a small cheat.

Just do as others told you--it's not a big deal and just move on. :D
  • thaislcrd
    thaislcrd Posts: 76 Member
    Options

And I had brownies and ice cream! :blushing:
    It was a very small piece of brownie (made for the family) but the ice cream I eat 1/2 serving almost every day. Try to find ice cream with lower calories and eat less of it. This way you won't be depriving yourself. I eat Breyer's Carb Smart chocolate ice cream (90 calories per serving). It's very good!

Don't feel bad! Log it and get over it! I once ate so much junk that didn't feel like logging it. I realized that by not logging it, I would just eat more. So now, I log everything even if it goes over my daily limit. It keeps me from eating way more than I'm supposed to.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I just ate some fries and a chicken gyro.

I subsequently went over my calories by ~670 (based on estimated amount of calories in the meal, ~1300).

I don't feel an ounce of guilt.

Moral of the story? Don't dwell on it. You'll have these types of days. They'll happen, you'll move on, and it'll all be good in the end.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I just ate a whole bunch of peanut butter cup ice cream.
    Its my favorite kind and I at least 3 servings.

I feel so awful....

I love love that stuff. And I had an ice cream sandwich at work the other day. Don't sweat it. You don't get fat eating bad one day now and then just like you don't get skinny eating good one day a week. Log it, laugh about the calories and do better tomorrow.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I had a bad day, if I had a jar of ben and jerry's Cherry Garcia, I would eat the whole thing and feel guilt much later. But I have settled for a gin and tonic. Icecream is a dangerous thing to have around. I usualy only buy my husband the flavors I don't like.
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Definitely eating two servings of ice cream right this second, which is why I clicked on it.

Really, who considers 1/2 cup of ice cream a serving...

Just try to fit it in your day next time... enjoy! <3
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Was it delicious? Did it fit your calories/macros? Do you do this daily?

If it was delicious, it's ok. If not, i would feel guilty for wasting calories on somethng i didn't enjoy.

If it fit your calories/macros, it's ok. If not, that's ok too.

If you do this daily, it might become a problem. If not, log it, love it, do better tomorrow.