Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm a chick....I have had BIG boobs and now I have tiny boobs.
    I would rather have pecs.
    Though bras and cleavage are good for holding things, like my chapstick, a pencil, perhaps a bottle of water.
    So other than having an extra "pocket", boobs are annoying and get in the way.
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    boobs are fat, its about 70% of your fat, but then again, some people loose it in different spots, because of their body and their genes.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    No matter how much I lose I will always have big breasts. It sucks.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Breasts are sacks of fat to feed children. I will never understand what all the hoopla is. Yeah, they look and feel nice... but lets not blow them out of proportion. They really are not that important.

I prefer....... What is proportionate to the persons body.
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Legs, booty, biscuits and gravy.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    As a woman who has been obese for a good portion of her life AND still had small breasts... i just want my stomach to be smaller than my boobs. I know I'm not going to maintain my current cup size when I hit my UGW, and I'm ok with that. For me, it's not about the size of the breast but the attention paid to it. Never had any complaints other than my own for not being able to properly fill out a shirt LOL
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have found in my experience. Yes you lose fat. But they are firmer and perkier when they are leaner. That is definitely better. Sagging breasts are no fun.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Slim, smaller boobs >>> Fat, big boobs..

Plus, when they're smaller they stay perkier (as someone mentioned above). I much prefer a B-cup to a D-cup.
    True, they do stay perkier when they're on the smaller side
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    boobs are fat, its about 70% of your fat, but then again, some people loose it in different spots, because of their body and their genes.

This is sooo incorrect. It's about 5% of your overall body fat.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I honestly hope I lose a lot of my breasts. They KILL my back and even when I get to my goal weight I will have large breasts and will like to have a reduction, to my husbands dismay....
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    Options
    I have not lost any BOOBAGE.. I've heard this before from other people and I was SO looking forward to less boinging around on the eliptical but nope. I am still a 38 around my boobs but now my chest (where the bottom of your bra fits) is a 30 so finding a bra that fits is a pain in the boobs.

With boobs or without them (my cousin recently had a double mastectomy to treat cancer) I believe in a place where a dude would say "I like my women confident and strong on the inside as well as the outside". But well then I wake up hit the alarm and go to the gym..
  • jmmsunshine
    jmmsunshine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Gotta jump in here. I'm a Lactation Consultant and I've seen every type of breast on every type of woman imaginable. You know what? They're all beautiful! Truth is, women are beautiful! We were created in an amazing way. Learn to love yourself the way you are now. When the way you are now changes, learn to love yourself the way you are then. Any decent man will tell you there's nothing sexier than a confident woman - no matter the size of her breasts.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Not always true. Some women have fatty breasts and some women's breasts are more mammary tissue, which you don't lose when you lose weight.

As for the person who wants to know the big deal, first they make up a woman's physique and so influence the overall look of one's figure -- people are attracted to the overall figure, but everyone has their preferences. And if you think they're only good for feeding babies, you've been sleeping with the wrong men.
  • blossomrobinson
    blossomrobinson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about your breasts. Get in shape according to how you want to feel and look. A woman who feels powerful and confident and sexy is sexier. I wear a 34HH and when I was my smallest they went down to a D...Then I had my son.

Do you...dont miss out on the empowerment of loosing weight and reaching your fitness goals by worrying about that.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
    so you prefer heavy women?

You've never seen a skinny girl with big boobs?

Yep. Fake.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!

Yep. Fake.

Bahahah, how incorrect you are.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    It's all about the perky.

I'm out
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!

Yep. Fake.

At 110 pounds and a size 3, I wore a D cup. I do not have fake breasts.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Gotta jump in here. I'm a Lactation Consultant and I've seen every type of breast on every type of woman imaginable. You know what? They're all beautiful! Truth is, women are beautiful! We were created in an amazing way. Learn to love yourself the way you are now. When the way you are now changes, learn to love yourself the way you are then. Any decent man will tell you there's nothing sexier than a confident woman - no matter the size of her breasts.

I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you. :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
    Yep. Fake.
    That's insulting and unnecessary. I'm sorry that you're jealous but some girls do have big breasts naturally.