Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• aralis36
    aralis36 Posts: 20
    Options
    I have always had larger breasts..even I was thinner. Ofcourse when i put on weight they got larger. I am now a DD..when I was thin and had little body fat I was a C. I prefer a slimmer look but being well endowed too. I am lucky that way. I like some curves and looking sexy. You can always look into breast implants if need be and if its that important to you.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Let's see, so I lose my breasts when I lose weight, so I buy a bra from Victoria's Secret to give them some UMPH, and people complain.
    See what I mean?

I assume you're concerned about attracting a man. Men are individuals with individual taste. Some men will be physically attracted to you, some won't. Why are you worried about the ones who aren't? And some will get to know you well enough that it won't matter.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat what other people think. Do what makes you happy and comfortable and the rest will take care of itself. :)
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Let's see, so I lose my breasts when I lose weight, so I buy a bra from Victoria's Secret to give them some UMPH, and people complain.
    See what I mean?
    Your problem is that you are trying to please everyone. Stop it.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I fully intend to be a fit chick...banging body and big ol' fake titties.
    I will be buying a tummy tuck at the same time.
    Judge away...its cool :D
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    Some guys only chase you when you have boobs
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    See what I mean?

I assume you're concerned about attracting a man. Men are individuals with individual taste. Some men will be physically attracted to you, some won't. Why are you worried about the ones who aren't? And some will get to know you well enough that it won't matter.
    No, I'm happily married!! I just hear men complain all the time about women that wear bras with a little padding.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    I think you are lucky to have any breasts at all!! At my biggest I have been an A cup and at my smallest I had literally NOTHING!!! It used to bother me I didn't feel womanly and worried that my boyfriend didn't find me attractive, however I would rather be slim, fit and healthy with a flat chest than have lots of spare fat around my middle (which is where I always carry it) and still only have very small size boobs!! I have looked after many women with breast cancer who have had to have their breasts removed to save their lives and they can carry themselves with grace, and dignity and learn not to worry about the size of their breasts as long as they are alive, breasts can replaced....lives can't!! I hope you learn to love your body whatever it looks like because you are beautiful as all women are :smile:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

I wish this was true for me. They are taking for ever to go :grumble:
  • Dawn3218
    Dawn3218 Posts: 80
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

They are the LAST thing to go for me and even when I'm skinny I still have more than a handful!! Not everyone is the same!!
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful, so I can't say if I prefer one over the other.

^^^This ... I don't want to sound cliche, but beauty is about much more than the physical ...
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I personally am aiming to be a healthy weight, but of a decent enough size to have big boobs.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    This is one of those things that if you can't decide for yourself, asking others isn't going to help.

For me, I like being fit and strong. I am who I am, and if being able to kick *kitten* at the things I love means a small rack, so be it. Conversely if YOU like having bigger breasts but it takes a little extra poundage to keep'em where you feel comfy and happy, do that.

Maybe stop trying to be everything and just try to be happy with who and what you are.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?

Yes this. Boobs are not what makes a woman attractive. You are beautiful either way. :heart:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?

This X 1,000,000,000,000!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    See what I mean?

No, I'm happily married!! I just hear men complain all the time about women that wear bras with a little padding.

Then the only opinion that matters is your husband's.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    I fully intend to be a fit chick...banging body and big ol' fake titties.
    I will be buying a tummy tuck at the same time.
    Judge away...its cool :D

:laugh:
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I think thin and small is better because all over health is more important, but I tell you what if mine disappeared/sagged, I'd get implants.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Being healthy with small breasts is definitely a win over being fat and unhealthy with big boobs.