53 lbs down!! Pics :)

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Great job, I can really relate with the pants thing. When I started out I was a 22 (really a 24 but also in denial) . The road is long ,but you have a LOT of support on here. Keep doing what you're doing, you'll be at the end before you know it ! :)
  • wimbeilk
    wimbeilk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • ksm1976
    ksm1976 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing, well done you! I have fallen off the wagon the past 3/4 months and have put on nearly a stone so I need to get it back off. I have a hectic weekend coming up that's already planned so I am going to enjoy my final fling and start afresh on Monday - you are an inspiration - very well done! x
  • kchinand
    kchinand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! WoW, your photos show a significant difference. Thank you for sharing.
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Good job! You are very inspirational and motivational! You look so good! You can really see the difference!
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy for you! Don't diminish your success, it's amazing what you've accomplished! It is really noticeable. I've only been doing this for a month now, and sometimes it does feel very slow, and I feel a little discouraged too, I've only lost 7 lbs, but you're right - one meal, one choice at a time! Keep up the good work!
  • prettybell
    prettybell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job :)
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    I completely get being happy over a size20. It is the last size before you get into the teens. Awesome job!
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I completely get being happy over a size20. It is the last size before you get into the teens. Awesome job!

Exactly!!! :wink:
  • BCsurvivor1962
    BCsurvivor1962 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You are a wonderful inspiration. Your positive attitude shines thru!
  • hazelis79
    hazelis79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    53 lbs is AMAZING progress! Keep up the good work.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options

Exactly!!! :wink:

I sooooo understand!!!! :) Can't wait to get there which will be SOON! :) Congrats to you on the amazing transformation and the ones yet to come! :flowerforyou:
  • Sangeetha1978
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration. My goal is to lose 50 pounds too (well a dream goal can be 60 pounds)... But its good I joined here today!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel about getting into another size. I bought a pair of Levis that were too small as incentive and couldn't wait to get in them, I remember the day I could zip them up with not much trouble, now they are too big, kindof bummed about that but not really cause now I have a few more smaller sizes I am fitting into, not quite as loose as I want them yet, but it is a awesome feeling so you ENJOY the feeling. Wishing you continued success!
  • mother211
    mother211 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    A big difference! You are looking great! By Christmas you could be 100 pound lighter:>.
  • Yaya28
    Yaya28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great~
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference and desire to become healthier!! Congratulations! I hope to report size changes, too, at some point in the future:)
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A big difference! You are looking great! By Christmas you could be 100 pound lighter:>.

That's def my goal!! Can't wait til Christmas!! :wink:
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • MissLynne10
    MissLynne10 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing such a great job! You look great, keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!