53 lbs down!! Pics :)

Options

Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I tried on a pair of jeans at LB and I fit into and zipped up a pair of size 20's!!! It doesn't seem like something to celebrate to some, but I'm thrilled!!! When I went to put them on I thought, "these pants are so small!!" and they pulled right up!!! I was amazed... true pride came over me and I almost cried!!

You are doing an amazing job!!! You should be so proud of yourself.

I too was amazed when I tried on a pair of pants that I just knew weren't going to fit and did. I did cry to my husband when I called to tell him the news. :smile:
  • flyingcarbaccio
    flyingcarbaccio Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier! Congratulations, keep that beautiful smile.
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    You should be SO proud of what you've accomplished and in such a short amount of time!! Congrats!! :happy:
  • thefunone70
    thefunone70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrat! You are doing great. Keep it up!
  • KLovesTy
    KLovesTy Posts: 37
    Options
    Girl you go on, good job!! I love success stories! If you want more active friends, feel free to add!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Congrats!! You are looking great!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great! Congrats...
  • Toofhairy
    Toofhairy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! 53 lbs is a ton of weight, no matter how far you may still have to go on your journey. I'm just beginning (again) and found your post and pics so motivational. Keep up the fantastic work and your wonderfully positive attitude!
  • losingit1978
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! This journey isn't going to be quick, but it will definitely be worth it. You are doing an amazing job and you look fantastic! Keep up the great work. On days when I don't want to think about how much more I have to lose, I try on a pair of old pants to remind myself how far I've come. :) Congrats and keep up the great work.
  • MarZar
    MarZar Posts: 2
    Options
    you can totally see a difference!!! congrats on your loss so far! Wishing you continued success!!! :happy:
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! You don't even look the same!!!:)
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your very kind words!! I started MFP just bcuz it was something I could "count calories" on. I never expected it would be such a HUGE support system for me!!

Thank u so much to my MFP friends, u are such an encouragement n I appreciate you all!! Good Luck to everyone who is trying SO hard to improve their lifestyle, WE CAN DO IT!!! :)
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    So awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • flitenfly
    flitenfly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great...you should feel good about the new pants. It is an accomplishment that should have a celebration with shopping. Keep going, you can do it.
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 53 lb weight loss and getting into those size 20 LB jeans. It's such a great feeling to be able to wear smaller sizes. You will be in those size 20 pants without a muffin top before you know it. You ROCK, so keep up the great work beautiful lady!
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your saying,.its soooo good and true..one day at a time. You look AWESOME keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to us all.
  • barbara4599
    barbara4599 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work and great results! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!