Options
    @benich and other newbies:

First, welcome aboard.

Here's how to do a ticker:

Go to: www.tickerfactory.com
    Choose: Exercise & Fitness Ticker
    Pick your ticker background and icon.
    On the next page you have to complete all the fields
    Then when you click next, a page is displayed that has the code on it.
    Copy the bb code (what's in the box.)
    Come back here and paste it in your post.

Every time you want to update, you will need to go back to tickerfactory and enter your password, update the miles(kms) and then copy and paste again.

thank you for sharing
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    i am in for 100 miles for july- :drinker:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Where should I paste the bb code? I have made the ticker but not able to paste it. Please help?
  • umer76
    Options

exercise.png
  • Jolly70nutt
    Options
    So how ironic that today I sign up and today I want to move my *kitten* and I find this challenge. I will try and see what I can do with it.
    Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for July's move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies and welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Sunday, July 1st.

Please do not post any June miles here...dinos will update our June spreadsheet when he gets back from his business trip to Norway??.....only add July goals/miles here....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month....

Welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....
  • angel4evergvng
    Options

exercise.png

yay i figured it out
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    2.2 miles walked

exercise.png
  • NVgal
    NVgal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I really need this! I am a newbie and I will commit to walking at least 30 miles this month. I am just getting back to walking so I think this would be a realistic start for me.

exercise.png
  • angel4evergvng
    Options
    So how ironic that today I sign up and today I want to move my *kitten* and I find this challenge. I will try and see what I can do with it.

welcome aboard!!!
  • TOPSrainee
    TOPSrainee Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm in! This is my first time doing the challenge, and I'm starting pretty much from zero, so I'm going for a conservative goal of 20 miles.
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am in for 150miles!
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I would like to join and set a goal of 100 walking/hiking miles. Thanks Joe from MO
  • umer76
    Options

exercise.png
  • makinofastar
    Options
    I'm going to join! I'm going to set my goal for 30 miles this month!
  • mtmom
    mtmom Posts: 13
    Options
    This sounds like fun! I would like to join up, and I will set for 100 miles; I'll use the pedometer to track INSANITY workouts and go from there.
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Got to try this... Good Luck to everyone today - Day One!!!!!

exercise.png
  • krue1971
    krue1971 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in on another challenge for 225 miles so I'll track it here also.
  • makinofastar
    Options

exercise.png
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Do you have to choose one type of exercise and stick to it, or is this a culmination of all your work outs?