July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Walked 2.1 yesterday and ran 3 miles this morning.
    Tickers updated

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    47.41/60 complete
    fixed my runkeeper maps and updated above....
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Wed Jul 25: Elliptical – 5.94 miles.

Total Miles: 120.96

exercise.png
  • NedivahBI
    NedivahBI Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    .50 mile cutting the yard helping my hubby and getting a workout at the same time.

exercise.png
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    10 more miles

exercise.png
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Updated

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    1.41 miles walked today

Ticker updated
    exercise.png
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today.....& now I've COMPLETED my goal of 150 miles in July...WHOOOHOOOO!!! :)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles today.....& now I've COMPLETED my goal of 150 miles in July...WHOOOHOOOO!!! :)
    AWESOME, way to go!!! 150 is alot of miles!!!!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I lost my momentum. I did 1 mile today.
    VrYom4.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... 5.5 mile run this evening ... over my target now! I wonder will I be able to break the 100 mile mark this month? I will have to cut back on my miles next month to prepare for an 8K & 10K so it would be nice to break the 100 miles - might make me feel less guilty about cutting back the miles next month :)

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Today: Walked the dog 3.3 miles and biked 23.8 miles.
    And the bike ride was a real adventure: Heat. Humidity. Moderate wind. Dogs. Deer. Redtailed hawk. And...a beaver? Yep, I'm pretty sure it was a beaver I saw; those guys must get around, because I think I was about a mile from the river (and across a highway from the river) when I saw it.

exercise.png

Edit: My husband now tells me it was probably a groundhog I saw. I never claimed to be *good* at living in a rural area (despite living here for years.) :blushing:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Today: Walked the dog 3.3 miles and biked 23.8 miles.
    And the bike ride was a real adventure: Heat. Humidity. Moderate wind. Dogs. Deer. Redtailed hawk. And...a beaver? Yep, I'm pretty sure it was a beaver I saw; those guys must get around, because I think I was about a mile from the river (and across a highway from the river) when I saw it.

exercise.png

Edit: My husband now tells me it was probably a groundhog I saw. I never claimed to be *good* at living in a rural area (despite living here for years.) :blushing:
    OR a muskrat! I killed one of them this spring, had to or the dogs would have tortured it to death like another that they brought up by my door! AWESOME fitness day by the way!! The most I have ridden on my bike is 20 or 21 miles. I HATE the hills!!! Good job!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    7/24/12 walked 5.068
    7/25/12 walked 6.102

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    OR a muskrat! I killed one of them this spring, had to or the dogs would have tortured it to death like another that they brought up by my door! AWESOME fitness day by the way!! The most I have ridden on my bike is 20 or 21 miles. I HATE the hills!!! Good job!

I think I've learned to embrace the hills. At least, I enjoy the views once I get to the top, and then going down the other side. It's the *wind* I hate when I'm on my bike. And the dogs that chase.

BTW, my crazy dog has been catching pocket gophers and moles on our walks. And, yes, he'd torture them by "playing" with them if I allowed it.
  • cyndimcd
    cyndimcd Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    3.1 moves me over the goal. Yeah!

exercise.png
  • khall627
    khall627 Posts: 47
    Options
    7/25/12: 3.90 miles on Elliptical
    1.47 miles on Treadmill

Goal is in sight!!!

exercise.png