What is your job?

Options

Replies

• RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    I deliver drugs and I get pay for it!!! No really I work in a hospital I'm a certified Pharmacy Technician!! and a full time mother, wife, daughter and I was a part time college student.
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I finished grad school in May (MSW), right now I'm unemployed and hating it. I send in tons of applications but the job market sucks. So...I also spend a lot of time here!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm the director of a nonprofit that advocates for abused and neglected children in the courts.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Sheesh. I am glad I have an eye appointment on Thursday because I thought NomiS6 said stripper instead of skipper.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Mortgage loan officer for large bank.
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm unemployed and have been applying for jobs since December 2011 where I got laid off on my last job (which I loved).
    It's pretty depressing getting all these rejection emails/letters. And it's BORING staying at home.

UK sucks!

I've noticed a lot of nurses/medical people on this thread!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I spend my day explaining to idiots that their driving privilege has been suspended because that's what happens when you're convicted of vehicular manslaughter.

That happens more than I am sure the mojority of the public would ever know or rather would like to know i's sure!! Sorry you have to deal with that crap all the time.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I am a long haul dispatcher at a trucking company..... I'm on at work, but I try to keep it to 'break time' lol Helps keep me motivated from giving in to the munchies that always seem to be floating round here. :)
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I work at Berlin City Auto Group, selling new Honda, Toyota, Kia, Nissan, Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler, Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Buick, GMC, and Chevy vehicles, as well as "Pre-loved" vehicles.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I work in the mail center of a very large international company. I walk at least 5 miles a day while at work. But, this is not enough to stay healthy as my body is accustom to all the walking. So, I go to the YMCA after work. I am online at this site only when I am not on the clock.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Street sweeper.

Self employed photographer and web developer.
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    Residence Life and Student Housing Ambassador for the University of New Mexico

Big title for a small job lol, I make sure the new student orientation goes over smoothly.

Other than that, its student.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    sahm.
    i also work for a texting company named chacha - but not as much as i should.

I've worked for them before. But it turned into too much work for not enough pay. Wonder if I can still log into my account....
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm second man down for a architectural envelope contractor. Basically have my hand into overseeing all of the sales, engineering, and project management. Toughest part about my job is having to boss hard working laborers my old mans age and occasionally having to let some go from time to time :/ I had a guy tell me the other day that he can't believe that I'm only 24 doing this but he probably wouldn't believe the respect I have for them.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Phlebotomist... Or for those of you who don't speak medical latin... "Vampire"
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options
    I sell monkeys to the circus...

or I work in the Cash Management Ops Dept at a bank =)
  • meabhaline
    meabhaline Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a trainee fashion buyer but i'm quitting to go back to college. I'll be broke for minimum 4 years and i cannot wait!
  • today6212
    today6212 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am a job hunter lol.

lol me too, for about a year now
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I work in a nursing home, and do not use the internet at all while i'm there. I just track everything once I get home
  • HeatherDominik
    Options
    Ditto to "meth lab" LOL!

Private duty CNA by day... Photographer on weekends and evenings =)