What is your job?

Options
mermx
mermx Posts: 976
I notice some people seem to be here on the website come hell or highwater!!! hmm that`s a saying in the UK????

So do you all work? Not that I have a problem with homemakers (very hard job for sure)

What do you do I notice also people that say they are logged on at work.

I am an ex psychologist I am now a `caravan trader` trailer trader` I suppose in the US

Big leap in jobs but better pay lol!

Replies

• Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm drug dealer and a pimp.
    Its a wonderful career with benefits! *crip walk*
  • christyjoyjr
    Options
    I spend my day explaining to idiots that their driving privilege has been suspended because that's what happens when you're convicted of vehicular manslaughter.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm drug dealer and a pimp.
    Its a wonderful career with benefits! *crip walk*

Bahahahah me tooo lol jk
    I'm a stay at home mom and I do nothing all day
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i'm a nurse who is recovering from a major back injury and has chronic pain i do nothing all day except look after hubby and four kids all under five so just sit back and chillax
  • VenomousDuck
    VenomousDuck Posts: 206
    Options
    Executive Chef currently running a nice restaurant on Fort Knox
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I work retail.
  • sshook990
    sshook990 Posts: 284
    Options
    mmmmm im a hospital certified pharmacy technician
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I have summers off and work in the winter teaching reading and language to elementary kids. I have 2 kids at home still.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    LOL!

I can log in here at work because I work IT doing office work. :) In the summer. Nuff said!

I'm actually VERY busy because I do a lot of busy work as a leadership role. But still. Love my job... it has its stressful moments and it has its.... "HOLY CRAP, I've read every post on MFP" moments.
  • tamtamzz
    tamtamzz Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm a transcriptionist, and I work from home.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I work at a Dry Cleaner helping customers pickup and drop off and mark clothes into our computer system i love my job provides plenty of time for mfp

btw im at work right now :happy:
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I work as a sales rep for Grainger full time
    teach CPR, AED, & First Aid classes for American Red Cross PT
    Work as a Home Health aid PT
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Computer systems and security administrator. I'm one of the many nerds behind the internet.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I stow packages onto shelves at a warehouse for 10 hours a day 4 days a week. My feet are killing me, lol.
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    I am in sales.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I work from home as a transcriptionist. I love my job. It allows me to be at home with my kids but also provide for them. Normally, I can set my hours, but in the past few months we have been swamped
  • stuntpilot51
    stuntpilot51 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Electrician
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Skipper wind farm vessels & volunteer for the RNLI
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I work full time as the Executive Officer (aka "Jack of all trades, master of some"!) of a UK thrombosis charity.
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Retirement housing Manager - managing 2 blocks of flats for people aged 55+ (one of my lovely ladies is 100!!) and I love my job, I work with fantastic people and we have a great laugh, plus I can walk from my 2 blocks of flats through a beautiful park that surrounds castle ruins :) , recently gave up home care which I adored but hours were hit and miss.