What is your job?

Options

Replies

• FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of four but when they are in school i work with my hubby!

We are self employed contractors.....i do it all....roofing, siding, remodeling, demolition (my favorite)....and i might add i look good in a toolbelt now thanks to mfp! :smokin:
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm a biomedical scientist in histopathology and cytopathology. I'm also a chartered biologist.

I don't even get a widdle in the day let alone log on to here, I come home to 2 kids and my hubby and I'm bushed!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I run a Math Lab at a local college. I help college and highschool students with all types of math from basic arithmetic, to differential equations. I also do private tutoring in person and online on the side.

When i first read this i thought it said you ran a Meth lab lol

Yeah, I have to be careful when I pronounce it. Got pulled over one time and the officer asked me where I worked. I said "The Math Lab at blah blah college". He just looked at me in shock. I said, "MAAAAAAth Lab". LOL

:laugh:
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    I am a food service manager/cook in a juvenile detention center for the last 25yrs...in other words a lunch lady!:bigsmile:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Your friendly neighborhood Embalmer
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    School bus driver. So I drive 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. So I have all day to be on the website lol

I'm a school bus driver too! :) Going on my 9th year this coming school year. Love the hours, weekends off and all the breaks.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm a care assistant, I have quite a bit of spare time, although I work full time, I only do 6 x 6 hours a week.
  • Candicimo
    Candicimo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a Master's psychology student working on my thesis and slowly making my way into a doctoral program!
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am a Physiotherapist Assistant in a long term care facility. I LOVE my job!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am an architect that is currently unemployed...being a homemaker in the meantime! So excited to spend the summer with my sweet sweet 6 year old son :)
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Profit Recovery Consultant
    I help facilitate reconciliation between debtors and creditors in the sports investment industry.
    425772_350196321687845_1262780545_n.jpg
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am mom to 2 wonderful little girls, I am an Independent Scentsy and Velata Director and will be adding another brand soon, plus if I have spare time I help my dad with his business.

Thank goodness for this site and the app for my iphone!!! Without it I would not be nearly as connected.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    well last year i was santas double(with a fake beard)! :laugh:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'm a photographer.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Stand-up Philosopher...I coalesce the vapors of human experience into a viable and meaningful comprehension.

To pay the bills, I'm an educator, which is often the same thing!
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Pediatric home care nurse. Fun! Stressful! but mostly FUN!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I run a Math Lab at a local college. I help college and highschool students with all types of math from basic arithmetic, to differential equations. I also do private tutoring in person and online on the side.

When i first read this i thought it said you ran a Meth lab lol

Me too!
  • DarqueChocalitLover
    Options
    I drive truck for a living.
  • seeled
    seeled Posts: 93
    Options
    I taught special education for the last 13 years. Quit to enlist in the military. I want to go back to school to do something but I am not sure what. Maybe finance/accounting or medical. I get on here a lot of my phone.
  • muppetsbear
    muppetsbear Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    currently in the military but retiring in 2 weeks. Then oil fields in Alberta.