I have reached my (first big) goal! *PIC*

Options
Marni183
Marni183 Posts: 7 Member
I started this journey in the end of January. I ate and logged my food making no real changes. Slowly I started entering exercise and testing out the "complete your day" feature to see how much difference it would make. For the first time in my life I began exercising. I am now ADDICTED! I do bootcamp 4 ish days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I constantly confuse my body. Different reps, different times of day, different foods, different anything. Just mix it up and ENJOY life along the way!

In January I weighed *260* and wore a size 24 pants.

Today I hit my goal of 70 pounds lost and weighed in at the lowest number of *188.8* and fit into some 12 jeans.

I have not seen these numbers since High School (more than ten years now). I have NEVER been skinny, but I know now that I have the tools to once and for all get into my healthy range for my height (5'4").

Last night I ran my first mile nonstop since, well, maybe ever. I wasn't even willing to try this in High School. I feel STRONGER both physically and mentally. I know that I am capable of so much more than I had ever dreamed.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, but if so feel free to ask! Also, feel free to add me. This site has been such an amazing support.

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png

Replies

• kathyrazz
    kathyrazz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow that's AWESOME! Good for you..you look great and I love your huge smile. You look so happy and proud..and you should!
  • inayatms
    inayatms Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Marni183
    Options
    I posted a BEFORE/"After" photo, but I am not sure why it is not showing up.
  • Afaida
    Afaida Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You have done an incredible job! Enjoy the results of all your hard work!!! So pleased for you.
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! So many victories in such a short amount of time!!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!! You just became a motivator for me!!
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    WOW.........thats awesome
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep up the good work. I am just getting back into exercising and eating healthy. I used to take a tough kickbox training class (with gloves, heavy bags) 3x a week several years ago. Can't wait until I am back to that kind of shape. I've just completed 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 3 today, and have walked with some jogging for the past several days.

We can do this! Best wishes to you.:smile:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I started this journey in the end of January. I ate and logged my food making no real changes. Slowly I started entering exercise and testing out the "complete your day" feature to see how much difference it would make. For the first time in my life I began exercising. I am now ADDICTED! I do bootcamp 4 ish days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I constantly confuse my body. Different reps, different times of day, different foods, different anything. Just mix it up and ENJOY life along the way!

In January I weighed *260* and wore a size 24 pants.

Today I hit my goal of 70 pounds lost and weighed in at the lowest number of *188.8* and fit into some 12 jeans.

I have not seen these numbers since High School (more than ten years now). I have NEVER been skinny, but I know now that I have the tools to once and for all get into my healthy range for my height (5'4").

Last night I ran my first mile nonstop since, well, maybe ever. I wasn't even willing to try this in High School. I feel STRONGER both physically and mentally. I know that I am capable of so much more than I had ever dreamed.

I hope I didn't leave anything, but if so feel free to ask! Also, feel free to add me. This site has been such an amazing support.

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png

just needed the and without spaces around the link.
  • pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Here ya go:
    got to use [ img ] http://www.whatever.com/image.jpg [ /img ]
    WITHOUT the spaces. :)

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png[img][/img]Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png[img][/img]
  • justgin1
    justgin1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations!
  • sommerskins
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! You look fantastic!!! What a great inspiration!! Keep up the great work!! I have hit a slump, but after seeing this I am so ready to get back in the game... Thank you.
  • Marni183
    Options
    Thank you!!! ;)
    Here ya go:
    got to use [ img ] http://www.whatever.com/image.jpg [ /img ]
    WITHOUT the spaces. :)

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png[img][/img]Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png[img][/img]
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Found this in a previous post I read, haven't tried it yet, but it is worth a try.

To post pictures that you find on Google Images right click on the image and click on to "Copy Image URL" and then post in the reply box like normal. Then in the beginning of the post WITHOUT ANY SPACES put and at the end put. For example: 

www.funnypicturerighthere.com 

And the picture will show up automatically when you hit reply. Now some links are too long and won't show up. It's a problem I've been running into. So as far as I can guess just pick a different picture and move on. 
  • justgin1
    justgin1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You got it to post, great.
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! look at those curves, such a difference! Great work!!
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    WOW! Excellent job. What an accomplishment. Oh and your dress in your new picture is SO CUTE!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Marni you are stunning! Such an inspiration! So proud of you!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!