dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • xoJerseyGirl201xo
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! And I LOVE the dress!!
  • futuresizeeight
    Options
    WOW, your figure is amazing! You look great, way to go!
  • kayakinggrrl
    kayakinggrrl Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You have really made a transformation! Keep up the good work and post again when you meet another big goal!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You look so vibrant in your second picture! Keep going! It sounds (and looks) like you are doing great!!! :)
  • beccapink
    beccapink Posts: 28
    Options
    wow ! congrats ! good for you !:flowerforyou:
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspirational. You and I have the similar stats, but my weight does seem to go anywhere. I have to try harder.

I'm 162 and wearing a size 8 pants and a medium/size 12 top. Can't seem to even out the top and bottom.
  • OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I LOVE LOVE your dress!
  • TMF1123
    TMF1123 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic - keep up the good work.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    omgsh, i am so excited for you. i looked at your pictures and smiled big time. you have to feel amazing. not only do you look great (a true beauty) but you seem to radiate too. what an inspiration, thanky ou for sharing. congrats on your loss!!:flowerforyou:
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and so much happier! :)
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Awesome....congrats
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great Job! You look great!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Love that dress too!! Congrats on your progress!!
  • KLovesTy
    KLovesTy Posts: 37
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! grats! I'm def adding you, we have very similar body shapes
  • mxtodsi
    mxtodsi Posts: 23
    Options
    Awesome. You go girl.
  • high5girl
    high5girl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the loss!!
  • carriep1002
    Options
    You look really pretty, you did before too, but you look nice and that dress really shows off your curves girlfriend!! Good job, my sister and i are trying. I lost 17LBS so far so hopefully i will get that way soon! I started the 30 day shred today, day 2 tomorrow, so make sure ya do it too lol!!! congrats :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! And thank you...you just took me back to high school and the first time I fit into size 13/14s after being an 18 in 8th grade. And talking about running that mile. When I was obese I had a very supportive gym teacher and the first time I ran it in under 12 minutes she made me feel so good about it. I will never forget her for that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!