Chipotle Lovers! Heres the Recipe!

Options

Replies

• Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Definitely will be trying this one. Love Chipolte to the tune of about once a week.
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Wait, is this a legit Chipotle recipe? Does that mean that there is dairy in Chipotle's cilantro-lime rice?

Oh I'm sure it's not the exact recipe, just a copycat, but I couldn't tell the difference
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Wait, is this a legit Chipotle recipe? Does that mean that there is dairy in Chipotle's cilantro-lime rice?

Oh I'm sure it's not the exact recipe, just a copycat, but I couldn't tell the difference

well i can assure you, it is not even close to being exact. the fact that this thread is titled "here's the recipe!" is very misleading. It SHOULD say "Here's a recipe that tastes like it!"
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    The barbacoa and salsa are definitely going in my low carb recipe database. Not everyone's diet will be blown :)

Thanks!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DzzyButterfly
    DzzyButterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bSTARl
    bSTARl Posts: 13
    Options
    Bump
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    omg i :heart: the barbacoa! going to give this a shot, thanks!
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump-thanks
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    uh oh.
    Bump :)
  • Kckgirl
    Kckgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to try this!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You may have just single-handedly demolished my weight loss goals for the next year. But thanks for the recipe!

^ lol BUT I'm sure you could make these healthier and they would still be good :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Again - PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE AS "GOSPEL"

the fact that this thread is titled "here's the recipe!" is very misleading. It SHOULD say "Here's a recipe that tastes like it!"

Make them healthier, make them more legitimate, whatever but there are so many things wrong with these recipes.
    There is no butter used in the rice. They do not use canned pinto beans. I can list 100 inaccuracies.
  • konalove3
    konalove3 Posts: 79
    Options
    bump
  • toriann143
    toriann143 Posts: 64
    Options
    bump, thanks for sharing!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options

the fact that this thread is titled "here's the recipe!" is very misleading. It SHOULD say "Here's a recipe that tastes like it!"

Make them healthier, make them more legitimate, whatever but there are so many things wrong with these recipes.
    There is no butter used in the rice. They do not use canned pinto beans. I can list 100 inaccuracies.

either way, if people really want to know, they can look up the real one or just not make it with the stuff they don't want in it...it will obviously not taste the same but us healthy eaters are always looking for a way to make things healthier....I think we all get the fact that most recipes are not the originals. When I read the title, I actually thought it was just a way to make something like a burrito. Either way, if it tastes like a Chipotle burrito who cares if there are 100 inaccuracies that you can name, she was just sharing to the people who would want to try it, not twisting your arm to make it.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options

Whoa. Chipotle expert over here.

(bump)