21st Birthday what did you do????

Options

Replies

• fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Drank, puked, fought and went to jail... Oh those wonderful memories!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Got drunk. Very very drunk. Then went to the pool, but passed out in a chair before I got in the water.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    If you remember, you didn't do it right.

Came here to say this.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Had a friend who owned a night club in Liverpool (uk) so took this over and drank a lot. Woke up in the toilets after an hour(they were clean - fell asleep under the sinks!), drank some water and partied some more. not giving anymore details on here!!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I stayed home, and read a book. I think that my ex brought me cake, maybe.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This was only a few months ago but I went to dinner with my family and then later my boyfriend and myself bought a bottle of absinthe, drank a whole bottle of that together and then we went with some friends to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie at midnight.

I can't remember what the movie was about at all.
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I am struggling to remember here, it was....um.......a few years ago. :wink:

I'm sure you'll find something great to do, though! Have a great Birthday when it comes around.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well, my birthday is on Christmas day, so my actual 21st was v. tame. But when I went back to uni I had a post-21st party. I honestly don't remember most of it. I know it involved a house party, a pub crawl, a truly disgusting underground club, and downing an entirely juicy lucy cocktail in under a minute.

Good times ... :)
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    woke up in a hedge.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Worked some crappy job then drank myself sick.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Well on my actual bday my boyfriend and I went to this beach that not lot of people seem to go to and watched the sun set (: Then he took me out to dinner :love: The next weekend since our bdays our only 6 days apart his mum threw us a bday party and you know the rest lol.
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I sat at home alone with a bottle of wine I purchased reading a book and taking a bubble bath.

I know it sounds lame, but it was what I wanted. Just after I turned 18 my older sister gave me her old ID. She turned 21 the month after I turned 18. So since i was 18 I had been living the life of a 21 year old and once my 21st birthday rolled around I was all partied out so I wanted to stay home.

But if I were you, I would go to the store and buy a couple bottles of wine or a case of beer or even some liquor if that's what you prefer, have a couple of friends over and just hang out.
  • xiala
    xiala Posts: 50
    Options
    I stayed at home. Nobody has ever cared enough for me to give me an actual birthday party. No one. Ever.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Celebrating turning 40 has a better story. It's amazing how life changes. Both entailed drinking heavily.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    Worked for 8 hours, came home played with baby, opened presents and got an early night to prepare for work the next day. Maybe next year hey?
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I kind of had a week long celebration so I could celebrate with all my friends.
    The night of my 21st, I went out to a grill and bar with some friends and god drinks, food etc. Then I drove up to the city I went to college in (since I was home for summer). The first night I went to a drag bar with some friends, the next night I went out for dinner at an Irish pub with some other friends, and the last night my boyfriend and I went to a Ren Faire, where they were having a special celiedh that was 21+ to get in. It was super fun!I enjoyed being able to legally drink, but I never got wasted and of the nights either.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Went to my local hometown bar. Met my future hubs. Got married. Had kids. Etc etc etc.

Have fun! Happy bday!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Had a friend who owned a night club in Liverpool (uk) so took this over and drank a lot. Woke up in the toilets after an hour(they were clean - fell asleep under the sinks!), drank some water and partied some more. not giving anymore details on here!!!:wink::wink: :wink:

Now, that sounds like some of the nights I have had out in Liverpool! Many moons ago, I hasten to add!
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I stayed home alone and had a beer all by myself! It was also my Golden birthday! Not the recommended way to spend ANY birhtday! :)
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Mine was pretty quiet. Just had a drink with a friend and hung out. I am sure I had a family "party" too but nothing wild and crazy :)