21st Birthday what did you do????

Options

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I was taken out to a Mexican restaurant... and ate while I held my, 5 days old, daughter the entire time... I need a redo, lol
  • Meggie1045
    Meggie1045 Posts: 20
    Options
    My roommate/best friend set up a girls only pre game party at our apartment. At the time I wasn't sure why they excluded the boys until a police officer showed up because we were being to loud and then started to strip off all of his clothes! Yeah they got me a male stripper!! Haha it was hilarious and after he did his thing we walked to a local bar where my boyfriend (now fiancé) and all of our guy friends were waiting with shots. Of course it was karaoke night and I got up and sang "it's my party." I was so bad someone shut the microphone off on me!!! Haha but I kept going it was the best night ever! Hope you have a fabulous 21st!!!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I got to put a √ mark on one of the things I had to do before I ever settled down!

It was a dream of mine to Drive Across Country, & so I did! ! Turned 21 in Central USA, ..& Celebrated with an Unbelievable Meteor Shower! !! Never Ever will I forget this Very Memorable First. √……:flowerforyou:

Congrats to You, thanks for letting me relive this !.....
    Wishing for you to make some Great Happy Memories as Well!
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Other than the usual drunken rave at night I went Skydiving during the day :smokin:
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    My Fiance took me out to lunch for a margarita :)
  • HangoverSquare
    HangoverSquare Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I worked, came home, had a piece of cake that I bought myself, and went to sleep at 10:00.
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    That was a long time ago. But I remember because I had just had a my first baby 3 weeks earlier. So it was cake and ice cream for me and my family and breast milk for my baby. lol :drinker:

I don't remember ever having a crazy birthday where I got drunk. Getting drunk just happened in college whenever there was a party. Those days are loooong gone.

I hope you have a great 21st birthday! Live it up hon. It only happens once! :drinker:
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 week old baby. A friend of mine took me out. By the end of the night, I was drinking Jack Daniels straight up. I passed out in my bathroom after my friend left. I remember crawling to the front door to lock it. I woke up the next morning naked. Don't remember how I got there. Oh and my baby was at my familys house.
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not proud, but I was so wasted LOL. I had a birthday party for my 21st and I only remember half of the party. I am a somewhat shy person but that night I was talking way too much and joking on people lol. I did get sick that night and I was knocked out cold after that. The next day I had a killer hangover and my family and friends kept telling me all the things I was doing. I was like nope I don't remember that, nope I don't remember that either.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Went to NYC and enjoyed the nightlife.

A younger buddy of mine is turning 21 in August...so we're surprise taking him to Vegas over Labor Day. Woot!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thock, Urj and I killed a mammoth, roasted it. Hit on some damn fine Neanderthal chicks (once you go Homo neanderthalensis) you never go back) and basically acted like pre-rock stars.
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    met my boyfriend of 7 years at my dinner party at Chevy's
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I went to a strip club to see the ladeez dance! Lol. I work with a bunch of guys so that was the best way to get them out en masse. It was super fun and I got SUPER drunk. Seriously. I think I got alcohol poisoning.

Soooo, don't do that...but have fun!
  • NoMoreJellyRolls
    Options
    I was 3 months pregnant so I didnt drink or anything but I was packing to move into a bigger house :)
  • hackett_2008
    Options
    had a little party at home with a couple friends. we made a pynta filled it up with shooters. and each one of us took a wack at it. and once it broke open we all grab what we culd. while doing all this we bbqed and had a bomb fire, and just chilled. thats an idea if ur just wanting a little party with close friends. hope i helped out
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Went bar hopping with a pan of flan in my hand.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I will never tell. He-he-he
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a bar/ club type. I ended up picking a tiki bar in town knowing the drinks would be nothing but booze. Went with my husband and two best friends. I don't remember much past leaving Psycho Suzi's. Everything blurs a little. I do remember later on we went to bff's house and relaxed on the porch and smoked and told stories. It was very booze filled but also very relaxed, which was ideal.
  • dmf711
    dmf711 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    went to sephora to get my free birthday gift of cake-scented shower gel. this year isn't looking any crazier. :yawn:
  • Hannah645
    Hannah645 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    First, happy early birthday! I have always loved havig a summer birthday.

My parents have this awesome, beat-up 1970s houseboat that sits on the Ohio River. I spent my 21st birthday drinking on the boat and eating hot wings. Friends stopped by throughout the day. It was really chill.