not losing boob ;/

Options
Anyone else losing but not in the boob area ? I've lost but its hard to tell in my chest area because of my breast!!!
Any suggestions on what workouts to do to slim them down ???? Thanks

Replies

• WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    If you figure it out, let me know. I lost 80 lbs in college and went down HALF a cup size. I was not thrilled. I basically went from overfilling a DD to it being a little big, but the Ds were still too small. Not helpful.
  • KetoBella
    KetoBella Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Some would consider that a blessing!!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Hell, If ya'll find something that works, let me know! I've lost weight 3 times and never put a dent in them. I'm actually more comfortable heavier because my boobs don't look as big if I'm big too!
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ive lost 60lbs but not really changed my bra size. im still a 42dd, but i can almost fot a 40dd.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    /jealous
  • donna_do_good
    Options
    I think your so lucky, mine have gone down so much and i've only lost 16lb :-(
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    It is a blessing but also a curse ... I only ask because I have the worst back pain .. I lift weights bench press and nothing helps ;/ I guess the only conclusion is us busty ladies are just suppose to be busty ?
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    It is a blessing but also a curse ... I only ask because I have the worst back pain .. I lift weights bench press and nothing helps ;/ I guess the only conclusion is us busty ladies are just suppose to be busty ?
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Deflated ballons here, so please don't complain that yours still have their shape.
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I didn't notice much in the beginning, but here I am, 70+ lbs later and I've gone from a 38H to a 34F.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    People will lose in the chest depending upon what is in the chest area. If it's fat, it will eventually start to shrink. If it's tissue, nothing short of surgery, will shrink it. That is what makes everyone so different. I have lost a cup size, at least. I can tell by squishing mine that I have lots of fat and not much tissue. :( Good luck to those who are wishing for shrinking or growing!!! ;)
  • donna_do_good
    Options
    I'd say so, imbrace what your gven, some people pay for that look (I would if we could afford it)
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Oh mine are shaped LOL mine are just still in a big cup size ... I'm not complaining just asking for advice from anyone who may have gone through this ??? That's all
  • sfuller911
    sfuller911 Posts: 63
    Options
    When I started losing in my DDs I felt like I had won the lottery. Too heavy!
  • JuJuFishy
    JuJuFishy Posts: 1
    Options
    I've lost 25lbs so far and I have gone UP TWO CUP SIZES because my band size got smaller while my boobs didn't.

They went from somewhat difficult to buy bras in stores to must buy exclusively online now. not pleased.
  • charl_hcafc
    Options
    I wish mine had stayed put! I went from an E cup to a C :frown:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    When you find something let me know!!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It is not lucky for those of us that need to lose boob. I was a large D cup at 145lbs which is my goal weight. I have to buy shirts a size or two larger to fit them and then everything was baggy in my stomach. Plus, I have terrible back problems. Some women get implants at their goal weight...but I plan on getting a reduction. The smallest my boobs have ever been was a C cup at 103 lbs when I was anorexic in high school.
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Oops meant arnt shaped LOL !!!!!! I think that people with straight hair want curly hair and vise versa .. big blobs want smaller noonday and vise versa ... It's the way it is ... but UNFORTUNATELY for me I have horrible back pain and not enough money for a reduction ... So I have to find other ways to lose in my breast area ;)
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    I know the whole shirt thing ... SUCKS