not losing boob ;/

Options

Replies

• Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    That area is the first I lose from, but I have had two children as well which equals less fat cells in that area. When I was younger I found push-ups or any other exercise that worked the pectoral muscle contributed to a decrease in size.
  • kimberly2504
    kimberly2504 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My cup size has been the same no matter what size I am, so I understand your pain. I also suggest finding some things to do to help strengthen your supporting muscles. It may only go so far, but hopefully will help get you some relief. And start saving your pennies, ha ha.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I like big titties......but I don't have to lug them around and mess up my back either. My wife complains, I don't. I think it's a great gift from God. But, again.... I'm a guy, sooooooooo......

LMAO, My old man says the same thing all the while as I'm complaining!
  • angelxxoh
    angelxxoh Posts: 81
    Options
    Sorry, but you all are making ME feel better! lol. I want to loose everywhere but my boobs!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I don't really think they will go away...72 pounds later I went from a 44 dd to a 40dd and I don't know MAYBE I am weird, but I love my twins:)

Yes I do have back pains I won't lie, but my doctor said the answer would be breast reduction surgery when I lost all my weight...If you find the answer let me know a C cup would be nice:)

Get remeasured if you are having back pain, lots of time that is the sign of an ill fitting bra. I wouldn't be surprised if your current size is completely off. Measure your rib cage under your breasts. If you aren't 40 inches around there, your band is too big. The odd are actually pretty low that you are actually a 40 band. Then measure over the widest part of your bust. Each inch equals a cup. When I was wearing a 40DD, I got measured and found out I was actually a 36H. I looked a lot smaller, my waist looked smaller and my shoulders lost their dents.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds and have lost about 1/2 a cup and a 4 inches in the band. I don't think I will actually loe much more in the cup, but I hope I do. Unfortunately mine are pretty dense as is, and have hardly changed size at any weight. (I only gained in the cup with the last 15 pounds I gained (about 1 cup and half a band.)
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    Thanks for that advice jade ;) I'm going to measure tomorrow
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    nope....i lost six inches in my band size...but went from a D to a DD!!!
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hell, If ya'll find something that works, let me know! I've lost weight 3 times and never put a dent in them. I'm actually more comfortable heavier because my boobs don't look as big if I'm big too!

me TOO!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    It is a blessing but also a curse ... I only ask because I have the worst back pain .. I lift weights bench press and nothing helps ;/ I guess the only conclusion is us busty ladies are just suppose to be busty ?

The bench press is a chest exercise....if you are having back pain your back is weak.

The vast majority of exercises you should be doing are back(pulling exercises) not chest (pushing)

Pull ups/chin ups
    Rows
    Face pulls
    Deadlift
    Good mornings

6 months of this and I guarantee a reduction in your back pain
  • varulv
    varulv Posts: 21
    Options
    you lose fat in the opposite order of where you gain it, for example if you gain fat on your breast first you'll probably lose it there last sadly our bodies are designed to hold onto fat in that way
  • BecomingElle
    BecomingElle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous of all you girls blessed in the bust!

I don't know if there really is anything you can do as I understood that breast size was kind of predetermined... Though they are mostly fat so I have heard some people suggest that with an incredibly low body fat % you will see boob loss :)

I, on the other hand, am interested in boob gain!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have no inspration for you.

I've gone from a 40DD, to a 34F.

Makes buying dresses a b!tch.
  • nikkis01
    nikkis01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you have big boobs and have backache it usually means you have the wrong size bra or your bra is old and doesnt support you well anymore. I have 42HH boobs and never had backache and I hope and pray on my weight loss journey that they stay put!! I can see it from both sides, everyone is different and sadly not all big boobs are a pleasure to have - but mine are and Id love to keep them!! Viva La Boobs!!
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm going to get professionaly fitted soon ; ) hopefully get the correct support and reduce the pain in my back ... I can't do pull UPS wishfull thinking LOL but I am def going to look into a personal trainer for more insight .. I know its hard for slot of people to understand why us busty ladies wanna lose the bust but for me its about how I feel in my own skin and being comfortable ... And with the bust size I an currently I am not comfortable ... ! I appreciate all the wonderful advice from everyone thank you ;)
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have lost 56lb and my bra size increased significantly.
    I went from a 36GG to a 32JJ.
    Obviously my back size went a lot smaller, thats why my cup size increased.
    But as you can see, mine definitely didn't get smaller!

<3
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Currently a GG and wanting to be an E or D. I thought doing workouts for pecs would help but a trainer told me it would probably make them bigger.

Annoying.

I have constant back ache, a slouch (from trying to hide le boobies), and no dress shall ever fit me properly :C

Any good suggestions?
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I never used to lose there, but have this time (gone from maybe a 42G to 38E so far). What has made the most difference for me was running. Maybe my body figured I needed to lose there before I hurt myself LOL.
  • SheriHellsBells
    Options
    Nope, as i've lost weight in the last few months, i've gone from a 34 D to a 34 DD...which im not really bothered about but its still kind of annoying. :/ And im 25 in a couple months so my body should really stop "blossoming" now... if ya'll have some tips, let me know! xxx
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    It takes time, my boobs didn't catch up with the rest of me until I'd been losing weight for about a year. I miss the gals. I went from 38E to 36E (I lost the back size first) then 36DD. I've always looked pretty flat-chested though, it's one of those odd bra size things.