141 pounds gone and counting (PICS)

Replies

• sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    You both look really awesome!!! A huge congratulations from me!!! And i must say, blond hair suits you so well, you are really beautiful! ;-)

He's said to me many times recently "I never thought I'd be with a skinny hot blonde." Get used to it, buddy! :happy:
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    wow! well done and keep up the great job.
  • sarah2954
    What a wonderful gift to your children! Congrats! You both look amazing!:flowerforyou:

Absolutely. I can run a 5K and bike 10 miles now. THEY will have trouble keeping up with ME!
  • MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Fantastic results! You both should be proud of what you have accomplished!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Wow! Your unrecognisable! Well done! How was the surgery? I'm supposed to be having it done? Would love it if you'd PM me and let me know how its been. Zara x
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    KABOOM!!!!! You two look amazing. I love the fact that you are on this journey together!!!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    What a huge difference, you both look great.
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    simply b e a u t i f u l - the BOTH of you!!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Just want to say that you look beautiful in both pictures. But you look healthier and happier in the second picture.

Also you look good in both dark hair and blonde hair. Both colors look fabulous on you. :)

Congratulations on the weight loss and keep up the good work! You're doing fabulously. ^_^
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    ya'll look awesome!!!! I wish my husband would do it with me!! That is such great support!! Keep up the fantastic work!!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING
  • anashar
    anashar Posts: 67 Member
    What a hot couple!
  • hhbrownfife
    hhbrownfife Posts: 13 Member
    Wow! You both look ace!
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    wow you look beautifull, very pretty girl under all that weight, dont take that as a insult as its not.Love the blonde hair on you.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    A beautiful couple with a beautiful family!
  • tkdgirl23
    tkdgirl23 Posts: 36
    Wow.. you both look amazing.. and you guys must be soulmates.. it has been a battle trying to get my husband on board.. I'm worried about his health and I thought me working out would be an inspiration to him..but he just won't do it.. I 'm about to show him your picture in the hopes , he will be inspired. Congrats to you both and your continued success!
  • sarah2954
    Wow.. you both look amazing.. and you guys must be soulmates.. it has been a battle trying to get my husband on board.. I'm worried about his health and I thought me working out would be an inspiration to him..but he just won't do it.. I 'm about to show him your picture in the hopes , he will be inspired. Congrats to you both and your continued success!

Tell him the sex is way better now :wink:
  • sarah2954
    Just want to say that you look beautiful in both pictures. But you look healthier and happier in the second picture.

Also you look good in both dark hair and blonde hair. Both colors look fabulous on you. :)

Congratulations on the weight loss and keep up the good work! You're doing fabulously. ^_^

That's very sweet of you to say, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Oh dear lord, you both look amazing, and YOU my dear, are smokin' hot!
  • fbandit14
    fbandit14 Posts: 61 Member
    Congrats!!! You both look great, and HEALTHY
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!