141 pounds gone and counting (PICS)

Options

Replies

• skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My sister took a Christmas pic this past Christmas when she posted it on facebook for all the world to see. I cried and that is why I am here. You look fantastic as a blonde the way. You look awsome period. the hard work paid off and you look amazing.
  • kelleyhoney
    Options
    WOW, you look like a different person and I'm sure you feel amazing! You are an inspiration! I just started MFP last week and can't wait to have results like yours 6 months from now. Wish me luck!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you guys... you both look great. xx
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You look AMAZING!!
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look amazing;-) Well done!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Wow you two look great!!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you both look great! And your hair / makeup looks fab even if you only used one hand!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the both of you! Awesome job!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Both of you look great. Keep up the good work.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is awesome to have support like that, take care of each other.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You both look great and happy!
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congrats! U guys look great! Keep it up! :)
  • kellyallday
    kellyallday Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You both look great.. truly. Him I recognize as a smaller version of the before (probably the beard)... but YOU... lady you look like a different person altogether! Go 'head Hotmama! I'm inspired.
  • cali1104
    cali1104 Posts: 5
    Options
    Amazing! You guys look awesome! :)
  • joylovesjose
    joylovesjose Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is so exciting!!!!! You were actually beautiful in the first pic. But now.......wow! I can't wait to post my own pics! So proud of you both!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You both look incredible! You should be very proud of your progress. I bet having your husband along for the journey is such a blessing. I wish you both continued success.
  • roeann53
    roeann53 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job and a beautiful family! Keep it up..
  • Denisse3
    Denisse3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You guys look great! I will be showing your pictures to my husband to motivate him some more! Thank you and congratulations!!!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! How did you stay so focused and on track. That is the issue I'm having. Funny, I'm looking at my pictures and seeing how swollen I am as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures. That is my favorite thing to view on here. The progress and inspiration.:smile:
  • NYBikeRacer
    Options
    WOW you both look great. Keep up the work together!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!