How do you like your eggs?

Options
Very original question, I know, but I'm interested in seeing how other people like their eggs. I may just find a new way of preparing them. :D

I'll go first: One whole egg, and one egg white scrambled with a tablespoon of plain Greek yogurt and low-fat shredded cheese. I'll add salsa or fresh chives if I'm feeling fancy.

Okay, go!

Replies

• mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Typically I like breakfast eggs scrambled but today I plan on having one egg hard boiled in my salad for lunch.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Omelette..-ed? O.o

I add mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, some herbs, black pepper, skimmed milk and sometimes chicken. I use 3 whole eggs :D If I am feel like it, I add some Cottage Cheese on top while it's cooking away.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    oh, I pretty much like them cooked :), with some salt and pepper. Boiled, scrambled, fried, and maybe with some cheese on the scrambeled and fried. OH MY I love over easy fried with cheese on toast with some mayo. *sigh* haven't had that in months
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    i love poached, scrambled, fried, omellete - anyway really as long as no cheese as it sets of my migraines lol x
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    6 egg whites with a slice of cheese
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I pretty much like them any which way as long as they are cooked. eggs are a staple for me. I eat them almost daily.:smile:
  • VMarkV
    VMarkV Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Whole...no f'ing around with whites
  • LizzCallahan
    LizzCallahan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    unfertalized
  • _Mimi_
    _Mimi_ Posts: 233
    Options
    I scramble one egg with 1 to 4 egg whites (depending what my exercise, and my food plans for the remainder of the day are). Sometimes I add a little onion and or peppers (hot or sweet depending on my mood), mushroom if I have some. After putting it on the plate, I add 1 T. Parmesan cheese, 1/4 avocado, and 1 artichoke heart. Delish!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I used to think eggs were the devil...turns out they're not.:noway:
    Having said that, I still toss some of the yokes. That's just too many calories.

I usually go with 4 eggs less 2 yokes.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'll take them whatever way you give'm to me, as long as they're cooked :)
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I used to like them scrambled or fried or as an omelette...but now that I see 2 whole eggs = about 300g of Cholesterol I only eat boiled eggs without the yolk.
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    oh, I pretty much like them cooked :), with some salt and pepper. Boiled, scrambled, fried, and maybe with some cheese on the scrambeled and fried. OH MY I love over easy fried with cheese on toast with some mayo. *sigh* haven't had that in months

My grandmother loves over easy eggs. We used to have breakfast at this little diner near her job, and she would always ask the cook to put her over easy eggs on her pancakes. That is just....blech.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Whole...no f'ing around with whites

over easy
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I scramble 2 eggs with celery, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, FFcheese, and hot sauce....yummy
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    right from the chicken! We go to a local farm, soooo good

As far as prepared I prefer poached on wheat toast, but I'm usually too lazy to poach, so over-easy works for me too. lol
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I love omelettes but usually only have them out. I like scrambled and sunny side up, too as well as poached and hard boiled. Love quiche, too.
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I am pretty boring scrambled, or sunny side up. Sometimes I make an omelette with spinach, tomato and chives and some kind of cheese.
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I used to like them scrambled or fried or as an omelette...but now that I see 2 whole eggs = about 300g of Cholesterol I only eat boiled eggs without the yolk.

You can have scrambled eggs! Ellie Krieger taught me that it's okay to have seven whole eggs every week, and since I can't eat just one egg, I adopted her method of pairing a whole egg with an egg white. You really don't notice the missing second yolk.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    scrambled eggs with hot sauce on top. :)