Mid-30s - New Beginning - Would love similar age support!

Options

Replies

• Man_in_Motion
    Options
    I'm 35, been on MFP almost a year, and have lost about 60 lbs. Anyone who likes may add me!
  • Mizkatemay
    Mizkatemay Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 33 with a goal of 75+ weight loss so will be here for a while and can use all the support I can get. Thank you!
  • SpunkiMama
    SpunkiMama Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me if u would like :)
  • lcn1220
    lcn1220 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 and finally done with being out of shape and unhealthy. Feel free to add me, if you like. :)
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 38 and have been using MFP for about 4 weeks. I've lost 11 lbs. so far and have roughly 40 lbs. to go.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I'm 33...feel free to add me!!!

I'm halfway to goal, about another 20 to lose!!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Any of you mid 30's can add me too. I started this January and have another 40 lbs to lose and I am 35. I lived in Oregon for 10 yrs now live in FL. Miss Oregon!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Hi
    I´m 37yrs and I have about 80lbs to lose.
    Feel free to add me if you want
  • srh3i
    srh3i Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi !! I'm 33 and would love to give/receive support. ~ ADD ME ..
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
  • toniarandall
    toniarandall Posts: 111
    Options
    Add me please. I need support as well as love giving it. I am 37 years old and just joined this site last week. I really excited and looking forward to future progress.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me - 37 year old female. Joined in March however, I have been on my journey since last June.
  • JoeyBrewer
    Options
    Hello, I Have been back and forth with my diet, but I am really trying to stick with it this time.
    I could use the support. I'm not quit sure how to add people, but I would love to learn how. I need all the help I can get.
  • JoeyBrewer
    Options
    I'm also looking for support buddies.:smile:
  • torey1976
    torey1976 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - Am 36 and started this journey months ago when i decided to have weight loss surgery .. Good luck !
  • healthiervee
    Options
    Hello Heather, (early 40s) - this tool is amazing and it truly makes you aware of what you're putting in your mouth. I can actually eat more of the healthier foods (that are fewer in calories, carbs, and fat) and not be hungry between meals. Stick with it. The magic is not in myfitnesspal.. it's in the time you take for you to live better and reap the benefits! :flowerforyou:
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    add me if you like..
    i just joined too this week..
    support is what we need!
  • Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!! I 'd love to be added to the list of 30 something age group needing support. Will be 36 in a week!! :)
  • simonsayzz
    simonsayzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    37 and have lost 65 pounds in 7 months just by being diligent with MFP! Almost to goal with 4 pounds to go...but will continue forever with it due to health reasons. Good luck to you, I love to cheerlead!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33, and i'd like to drop about 60. Feel free to add me!