Who has a public food diary that they're willing to share?

Options
124»

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,368 Member
    Options
    Mine is public and I really welcome any and all suggestions/comments, etc.
  • big_man
    big_man Posts: 12
    Options
    I've just started and mine is public - quite new to this site so there's not much on it yet.
  • jenniferscheller
    jenniferscheller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Mine is public you can look anytime.
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Mine's public - I've been having a few bad days recently though (mainly snacking!!)

xVC
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine is publis if you'd like to look at it. I think everyone should have it public. Nothing here to hide and it really helps give people different ideals. Goodluck on your journey!
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a noob here too, I've opened mine up, but I only have three days worth of data. :blushing:
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What happens to me is that I log all my food, but some of the items might be on my "recent" list under snacks but not under "lunch recent" and I really had it for lunch. What happens sometimes is that I just log the food and don't put it under "lunch" or "snacks". I really wish we had only one list of "recent" foods and then a dropdown menu so that we can state which meal it goes under. I'd also like to be able to have more control over the "recent" lists...like there are some foods that are on the list that I'll never have again, yet, they're taking up room on the list. Wish I could delete them and make more room. anyone else feel this way?

You actually can delete stuff off your recent foods. Select the ones you want to get rid of and at the bottom to the right of Add to Diary there should be a Delete Selected. I actually just did this yesterday with mine.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but prolly not a very good example. I can always use pointers though.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    What happens to me is that I log all my food, but some of the items might be on my "recent" list under snacks but not under "lunch recent" and I really had it for lunch. What happens sometimes is that I just log the food and don't put it under "lunch" or "snacks". I really wish we had only one list of "recent" foods and then a dropdown menu so that we can state which meal it goes under. I'd also like to be able to have more control over the "recent" lists...like there are some foods that are on the list that I'll never have again, yet, they're taking up room on the list. Wish I could delete them and make more room. anyone else feel this way?
    I know what you mean, but if you do want to put it in the correct meal, all you have to do is first put it in the wrong meal then click on that food and it gives you the option to change the serving size and meal, that's usually how I do it.
  • Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Mine's public too.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but I don't have a lot of cooked meals but it's still pretty healthy.